Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

Mate rang club to cancel tickets, they said you need to do it 5 hours before... Oh and that the traffic is fine.

**** off lcfc, come and sit on this ****ing bus for three hours and tell me that.

How can a football club have such poor customer service? It would make no difference to them whatsoever just to give tickets to another match at least as compensation, why take the risk of losing loyal supporters

Mate rang club to cancel tickets, they said you need to do it 5 hours before... Oh and that the traffic is fine.

**** off lcfc, come and sit on this ****ing bus for three hours and tell me that.

I'm furious, to be honest. It seems that they would rather satisfy Sky than the paying fans who otherwise make every game. If the traffic is fine and conditions okay, why are half the bus services being cancelled?

Rubbish decision by the club if this goes ahead, a fair proportion of fans are literally unable to get to the game. Well done to everyone within walking distance who has the luxury of being able to look manly and criticise those who aren't.

Well said.

How can a football club have such poor customer service? It would make no difference to them whatsoever just to give tickets to another match at least as compensation, why take the risk of losing loyal supporters

It's unacceptable. The thing is they know they can get away with it. Football is unique as people cannot just go to a rival club if they're not happy with the service.

I'm furious, to be honest. It seems that they would rather satisfy Sky than the paying fans who otherwise make every game. If the traffic is fine and conditions okay, why are half the bus services being cancelled?

Totally agree mate took me 3 1/2 fkn hours to get from town to Blaby now due to a slight incline at the top of my Road cars can't get out! Fkn fuming and moronic selfish decision to put this fkn match on!

Not sure if this has been said amongst the many, many pages but my mate just sent me a text saying David Nugent just dumped his car and started running to the stadium with his boot bag! Somewhere around King Richard Road apparently!

Don't post much but decided to for this!

They are keeping the game on as they won't have to give hardly any pies and pints away now !

Not far from the truth, let's face it, it's all about the money. Who cares if the fans are there or not, so long as they've already paid to go to it.

It's ok, they can give people lifts back to their cars that are abandoned in a gridlock after the game then.

The actual attendance .. we'll do well to get 15k. I'd call this off personally, easy to say as I'm not going but this is bordering on ridiculous, it's gonna be Ipswich all over again and that was a fvcking farce.

No it won't.

There's hardly any snow on the pitch!

Not sure if this has been said amongst the many, many pages but my mate just sent me a text saying David Nugent just dumped his car and started running to the stadium with his boot bag! Somewhere around King Richard Road apparently!

Don't post much but decided to for this!

Oh nuge lol lol

It's unacceptable. The thing is they know they can get away with it. Football is unique as people cannot just go to a rival club if they're not happy with the service.

It wouldn't harm the club at all financially just to allow fans who will miss the game to have another ticket for a match. All that would happen is attendances improve for the next month and more fans will buy tickets for the remainder of the season because the atomosphere improves, could even help the team. All they are going to do at this rate is piss fans off so much they don't come back and you can't replace football fans

Archived