Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

Fans should be advised not to travel by car. But the game should go ahead. Any fans who can't make it getting some kind of refund or discount towards a future match would be a nice touch.

We rang the club earlier when we decided not to go and they said if you have a season ticket, they will know you have not attended the game without letting them know and you can get two extra tickets for a fixture in the future.

That's what they said...

We rang the club earlier when we decided not to go and they said if you have a season ticket, they will know you have not attended the game without letting them know and you can get two extra tickets for a fixture in the future.

That's what they said...

Really? Which fixture? Why would I want 2 extra tickets when I'll be going to the game anyway?

The fact players are having to abandon cars and walk is a ****ing joke.

If he's in the squad then he should've left much much earlier. I'd be ashamed of him if so. Proud of him if it's just to be there to watch.

If he's in the squad then he should've left much much earlier. I'd be ashamed of him if so. Proud of him if it's just to be there to watch.

I've been doing this journey 20 bloody years and never had this. Even I thought leaving 3 hours ago would be ok... I'm still on town!!!

Rubbish decision by the club if this goes ahead, a fair proportion of fans are literally unable to get to the game. Well done to everyone within walking distance who has the luxury of being able to look manly and criticise those who aren't.

Everyone living in leicester just walk.

What about the almost 2 hour walk back at 10:00PM? :dry:

Can't go, gutted, don't even really feel like watching it on TV anymore, although I probably will. Just wish they'd cancel it, too late now though and would be harsh on those who have got someone willing to take them to the ground. :dry:

Not happy.

Archived