Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Wolves game

Why does it call ST holders the most loyal? Surely they are just the ones with most spare time and least other priorities

I guess because as a STH following leicester is one of your top priorities and you make time to go to all games , I think and always have that they should also sell some kind of away season ticket that get you a discount on away games.

Would need fa backing to get all teams to adopt/agree to but away fans loyalty should be rewarded.

I guess because as a STH following leicester is one of your top priorities and you make time to go to all games , I think and always have that they should also sell some kind of away season ticket that get you a discount on away games.

Would need fa backing to get all teams to adopt/agree to but away fans loyalty should be rewarded.

agree with that 100% nine 0r ten away so far this season all adds up

Because the TV package Sky own, which came into force this season, includes 10 Thursday night matches as part of the deal.

One of the reasons we were on the Thursday night last season v Derby was because they had won the package and were experimenting with viewing figures.

10 matches?

Have they had any others on Thursday night?

Why does it call ST holders the most loyal? Surely they are just the ones with most spare time and least other priorities

you being serious? i have 5 kids, 3 of which have hobbies and i have watched leicester for 30 years home and away. Loyality from a clubs perspective will always be about money or they wouldnt exist.

all fans in whatever backrounds are apprieciated and should not be critised for what they can afford.

Are you serious? I know people who have season tickets at League 2 clubs which cost more than Leicester's and they have young families and work 60+ hours a week so thats a poor assumption to make.

Il b ther as always, just prefer sat games. Hate sky games, awful times for real fans.

Sorry, how do you define real fans? Are you the kind of person that makes the assumption that if people don't go to every game then they're not real fans? By your definition that rules me out. The closet I've ever lived to Leicester is now that I'm at uni in Hull and that's still 3 hours away on the train. Then because I lived down south, there aren't exactly many Leicester fans and my old man travels about 1000 miles a week so you could forgive him for not wanting to drive all the way to Leicester on a Saturday when I was growing up.

That means I'd have no way of getting there, nobody to go with and wouldn't be able to afford to go. Even so, I've travelled and been to games on my own. If I lived in within 50 miles of Leicester I'd get a season ticket, no doubt. People are a victim of circumstance which means that they can't go. I still go to several away games a season but I guess its not enough to classify me as a 'real fan'. I provide to the economics of the clubs aswell, through merchandising and things like Foxes Player.

I appreciate if you're a ST holder then changing the dates of games is a ball ache but anytime a game is on TV, I'm happy that I get to watch my team. Sorry if that doesn't make me a real fan...

Not bad that if you're going with a mate.

I hate going to matches on my own anyway.

If you're somehow going with a mate (despite being a season ticker holder)

Wow, thank you LCFC for rewarding my personal loyalty in stumping up the price of a season ticket to go to every game by allowing me to purchase extra tickets for my friends. To think, I would have had to attend this game all by myself (like the other 22 fixtures included in that season ticket I paid for) but thanks to your amazing offer I can now get more people to this particular match with me.

This offer of course has nothing to do with the fact it's on tv and on a Thursday night, or that you effectively want me to do your marketing job for you by touting this offer about to mates. Such a reward for that loyalty hey!

Now don't get me wrong, I'm glad the club are trying to entice people in and fill seats for games which may struggle attendance-wise. But please don't bill that crap as a great offer for my loyalty because I personally gain nothing for it. Which isn't neccesarily a problem, I didn't buy my season ticket expecting anything in return, but don't dress it up as though you're doing me some great favour. There's been some really poor initiatives recently. File this alongside the Thursday morning madness rubbish in the lot of fuss about nothing draw.

Archived