Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

"Real fan"

I know this is quite hypocritical seeing as I'm starting a thread on it, but can people please stop with this stupid phrase for fvck sake.

Circumstances limit others, others aren't "fake fans" just because they go to less games.

It's stupid and so many on here seem out there to try and prove they're a real fan, if you've took your time out to discuss the club with usernames that you've never met, I can confirm you are a real fan and have a pretty high degree of interest.

It's absolutely tiresome now.

Rant over.

I know this is quite hypocritical seeing as I'm starting a thread on it, but can people please stop with this stupid phrase for fvck sake.

Circumstances limit others, others aren't "fake fans" just because they go to less games.

It's stupid and so many on here seem out there to try and prove they're a real fan, if you've took your time out to discuss the club with usernames that you've never met, I can confirm you are a real fan and have a pretty high degree of interest.

It's absolutely tiresome now.

Rant over.

Who really cares about all this real fan shite?

Fvck knows, ask all this lot on their high horse that they made Friday's game.

I always thought that plastic or fake fan was someone who just followed a team that wins trophies every year or switched sides to a successful one.

Can't see Leicester having any plastic fans.

Most of us on this forum support Leicester City, if you are a season ticket holder or go to some games or live abroad, who cares as long as Leicester City is in your heart then that's fine by me.

It depends what you mean when you say "plastic fans" though, I have seen plastic fans and they are quite annoying, but I don't situate them as the fans who go to less games, I believe plastic fans are the people, who suddenly decide to support Leicester or show an interest because the team is doing well, or fans who go to games wearing Liverpool, Man Utd or Man City shirts, mostly of which are kids.

Friday night I didn't want to prove a point and brag about how he attended the match, like I said on another thread, if you lived near the ground then fair enough, if you tried and got there then good effort, if you tried but failed then it's the trying that counts, and if you live far away and it was virtually impossible then that's understandable, yes the gate was poor, and I believe more fans could of made an effort, but as long as you supported Leicester whether you were at the match, or watched it on Sky, then that's also good enough for me.

Most of us on this forum support Leicester City, if you are a season ticket holder or go to some games or live abroad, who cares as long as Leicester City is in your heart then that's fine by me.

It depends what you mean when you say "plastic fans" though, I have seen plastic fans and they are quite annoying, but I don't situate them as the fans who go to less games, I believe plastic fans are the people, who suddenly decide to support Leicester or show an interest because the team is doing well, or fans who go to games wearing Liverpool, Man Utd or Man City shirts, mostly of which are kids.

Friday night I didn't want to prove a point and brag about how he attended the match, like I said on another thread, if you lived near the ground then fair enough, if you tried and got there then good effort, if you tried but failed then it's the trying that counts, and if you live far away and it was virtually impossible then that's understandable, yes the gate was poor, and I believe more fans could of made an effort, but as long as you supported Leicester whether you were at the match, or watched it on Sky, then that's also good enough for me.

No, anyone who complains about the team, buys refreshments at half time, or leaves early regardless of the reason, or does not attend an acceptable amount of games every season, is not a real fan. We know this.

No, anyone who complains about the team, buys refreshments at half time, or leaves early regardless of the reason, or does not attend an acceptable amount of games every season, is not a real fan. We know this.

Buys refreshments at half time lol

What about people who take a flask and read the program at half time?

Don't forget about them...plastics!!

Archived