Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

"Real fan"

Who wouldn't be a "real fan" of Leicester?

We are hardly glory-hunter material are we? lol

When people (men) find out my love of football they assume I'm either pretending to love it to get boys (yes ok then :rolleyes: ) or because I'm a glory hunter - as soon as I say it's Leicester I support they immediately appologise for their prosumptious mistakes! :D

Ah cheers Mablo - No stu, I've put you on ignore because I realised just how much of a pointless fucking cunt you were.

No, I would reply, but then I'd have to fill in your half of the conversation so:

Me: Season ticket holders are just people who have more spare cash and time to be able to make every game. You can harp on about how actually you don't have that much spare cash - but you can splash out upwards of £300 in the summer, plus travel and away games - that is a decent level of disposable income.

You: blah blah, blah blah blah, terrorists, blah blah, right wing bullshit, blah blah blah.

I drove from Lincoln to Cosby on the Friday, then on Saturday I did Cosby to Groby to Northampton to Plymouth to Northampton to Groby to Lincoln. With Fez, Monk, ld3 and Joe. in the car. What a ridiculous day. That's probably my most idiotic Leicester game. We were all fuming on the Wednesday because Martin Allen had been sacked but had mellowed out by the time it got to the Saturday lol Thinking about it, was that one of the first times I met you James?

Weren't you at the Palace game, probably that same season. In fact didn't you get thrown out for trying to bring a beer to your seat or was that someone else?! In any case that was the first time I met a load of FT crew, pretty sure including you.

I live a good 200 miles away so only manage to get to a few games a season. Im coming up for Charlton which will be my first game this season, Cant wait.

Ive watched Blackpool, Wolves, Derby and Boro all on TV. I know pretty much everything about LCFC since the early 90's(Im 23). Followed passionately since 2002(good timing right?).

I either watch Soccer Saturday most weekend, either on tv in pub after my saturday league match or via my phone, at the earliest possible moment or occasionally when driving put on the radio to find out(Always remember this season leaving the pub at 1-1 vs Boro away on the radio "Leicester have scored a late goal from Dyer" and me going crazyyyy lol). I always know who we are playing every weekend and our current form/oppositions current form, our history with the opponent etc etc.

I own 2 Leicester Shirts with Walkers and Topps Tiles(need a new one ;))

I dont have a season ticket though. It would cost me 100+ quid a game for ticket/train/hotel. Im not a real fan am I? :P

Ah cheers Mablo - No stu, I've put you on ignore because I realised just how much of a pointless fucking cunt you were.

No, I would reply, but then I'd have to fill in your half of the conversation so:

Me: Season ticket holders are just people who have more spare cash and time to be able to make every game. You can harp on about how actually you don't have that much spare cash - but you can splash out upwards of £300 in the summer, plus travel and away games - that is a decent level of disposable income.

You: blah blah, blah blah blah, terrorists, blah blah, right wing bullshit, blah blah blah.

Cock. I could count on one hand my away days this season. Shows how much you know about me. Stop embarassing yourself eh

Edit its 35 over 10 months i pay. Again, get your facts straight first.

Did you have a holiday last year?

I didnt

surely the argument should be in the opposite direction anyway? grown men arguing over who is the 'realest' fan of 11 men kicking a football around a pitch? you should be prouder that you DON'T take it that seriously ? if football is the most important thing in your life, or even in the top three, then you have a vapid, vacuous life.

I live a good 200 miles away so only manage to get to a few games a season. Im coming up for Charlton which will be my first game this season, Cant wait.

Ive watched Blackpool, Wolves, Derby and Boro all on TV. I know pretty much everything about LCFC since the early 90's(Im 23). Followed passionately since 2002(good timing right?).

I either watch Soccer Saturday most weekend, either on tv in pub after my saturday league match or via my phone, at the earliest possible moment or occasionally when driving put on the radio to find out(Always remember this season leaving the pub at 1-1 vs Boro away on the radio "Leicester have scored a late goal from Dyer" and me going crazyyyy lol). I always know who we are playing every weekend and our current form/oppositions current form, our history with the opponent etc etc.

I own 2 Leicester Shirts with Walkers and Topps Tiles(need a new one ;))

I dont have a season ticket though. It would cost me 100+ quid a game for ticket/train/hotel. Im not a real fan am I? :P

I'm the same mate bout 200 miles away I've followed Leicester city for bout 21yrs now, I followed in my dads foot steps with city still remember him taking me to my first game, all the sh**t I got throught out school for supporting Leicester city, I wish I cud afford to go week in week out but always no where n wen there playing, take every opportunity to either listen or watch city,

I stake my claim to be the realist, badist city fan on here....... :whistle:

For about 5 years in the mid 'noughties' this was my matchday experience, usually managed about 10-12 games a season. London games were usually a bit easier, via Gatwick if possible, but for a home game this was the norm.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/69047-your-match-day/page__st__40#entry1726004

That said, I freely admit that after seeing the weather forecast on the wednesday evening I 'blew out' the 'Boro game without a qualm, so just a plastic after all........ :(

I stake my claim to be the realist, badist city fan on here....... :whistle:

For about 5 years in the mid 'noughties' this was my matchday experience, usually managed about 10-12 games a season. London games were usually a bit easier, via Gatwick if possible, but for a home game this was the norm.

http://www.foxestalk...40#entry1726004

That said, I freely admit that after seeing the weather forecast on the wednesday evening I 'blew out' the 'Boro game without a qualm, so just a plastic after all........ :(

You're mental... I can safely say the only way I'd be doing that would be if I had a private jet.

You're mental... I can safely say the only way I'd be doing that would be if I had a private jet.

Mid-noughties as well. I wouldn't travel 1 mile to watch some of the crap we had then let alone 1000

Mid-noughties as well. I wouldn't travel 1 mile to watch some of the crap we had then let alone 1000

I know, 'mad as a box of frogs' according to Mrs M....... :P

Sadly my (retail) business meant I was largely unable to get to games throughout the nineties through to 2003, so missed the best era in City's history......... :(

Prior to that I lived overseas or was away with my (rock and roll) production company for many years so when the opportunity arose to get to some games, I took it. On course to do 30+ this season........ :thumbup:

Archived