Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

"Real fan"

Don't get me started on blankets.

Real fans just get cold!

Which brings my on nicely to the next point in hand (no pun intended).

Gloves.

Real fans support their team, and how can you support your team when your gloves are muffling the sound of your clapping?.....exactly, you can't.

Which brings my on nicely to the next point in hand (no pun intended).

Gloves.

Real fans support their team, and how can you support your team when your gloves are muffling the sound of your clapping?.....exactly, you can't.

Lightweights.

Real fans also piss themselves rather than getting up mid-game and blocking everyone else's view.

You know who you are!

Lightweights.

Real fans also piss themselves rather than getting up mid-game and blocking everyone else's view.

You know who you are!

I thought the protocol was to piss into an empty plastic bottle, thus avoiding a trip to the toilet and avoid any potential requirement to buy a bottle of water from the kiosk in case dehydration sets in?

I know this is quite hypocritical seeing as I'm starting a thread on it, but can people please stop with this stupid phrase for fvck sake.

Circumstances limit others, others aren't "fake fans" just because they go to less games.

It's stupid and so many on here seem out there to try and prove they're a real fan, if you've took your time out to discuss the club with usernames that you've never met, I can confirm you are a real fan and have a pretty high degree of interest.

It's absolutely tiresome now.

Rant over.

I get really annoyed about it. A woman on Facebook messages me and every time we have a disagreement she says "Can you really be a fan living in Blackpool?", even though she's been to one game this season, whereas I have been to 11. Seriously pisses me off

I know this is quite hypocritical seeing as I'm starting a thread on it, but can people please stop with this stupid phrase for fvck sake.

Circumstances limit others, others aren't "fake fans" just because they go to less games.

It's stupid and so many on here seem out there to try and prove they're a real fan, if you've took your time out to discuss the club with usernames that you've never met, I can confirm you are a real fan and have a pretty high degree of interest.

It's absolutely tiresome now.

Rant over.

Dan, stop be so envious lol . It's nobody's fault, that you are always seem to miss the best (in terms of 'atmosphere') game of the season. Norwich away last season, Boro last Friday... :P

I get really annoyed about it. A woman on Facebook messages me and every time we have a disagreement she says "Can you really be a fan living in Blackpool?", even though she's been to one game this season, whereas I have been to 11. Seriously pisses me off

She has a point.

I boo Paul Gallagher when I see him warming up..can I be a real fan?

I think that's a prerequisite of being a "real fan".

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in this thread who has actually drunk their own urine. For the record it tastes like sake

Mine tastes like cider and coco puffs.

I always thought that plastic or fake fan was someone who just followed a team that wins trophies every year or switched sides to a successful one.

Can't see Leicester having any plastic fans.

We'll pick up a few if we're in the Premiership next season......

The sort of fans who 'support' Manchester United at the moment will soon switch allegiances once they realise they can watch Premiership football on their doorstep.

I go to games as I enjoy watching football and follow Leicester City.

It's great if we win but if we lose my day/weekend is in no way ruined and I don't get upset at all, as in the grand scheme of things it has no bearing on my life and is a game involving kicking a ball into a net.

In no way a real fan.

I love the idea that not going to matches means you aren't a Leicester Fan:

Do you follow the match each week/look up the results at the earliest opportunity?

Even though we got relegated from the P'ship (if you're old enough to remember that properly) and subsequently the Ch'ship for a year?

Do you own a city shirt?

If you answered yes to those questions but haven't been to a match you don't sound like a Leicester supporter to me... :huh:

We'll pick up a few if we're in the Premiership next season......

The sort of fans who 'support' Manchester United at the moment will soon switch allegiances once they realise they can watch Premiership football on their doorstep.

I have already had a plastic Man U fan quizzing me on ticket prices and season ticket prices if we go up as he wants to get one!

Embarrassing lol

Being a "real fan" is nothing to do with going to games, a lot of our fans don't live in the area or can't simply afford to pay for the tickets therefore they have the right to not be able to go to the games. What define this term should be how much passion you put into the club. I'd rather have a stadium which is empty but full of passionate fans who care deeply i.e. friday night then a stadium full of fans who come for a day trip and don't give a toss if we concede.

Archived