Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

Said yesterday that somebody would struggle to stop DJ...then the greens dried out a bit and he slowed up but he’s just class. His swing is a joke as well by the way, a worthy winner if he does go on to do so. 20 odd PGA tour wins he’s had that’s insane. 

I hope Thomas and Im can push him all the way though. I’ve not much time for Patrick Reed so not arsed that way. The South African geezer has played some good golf too so far. 

21 hours ago, Izzy said:

P. S. I would love to play a round with Sarah Stirk and Cara Banks.

I saw a program earlier in the week where they were analysing Arnold Palmer's shots. It was an old guy with a really fit young blonde with great legs who could obviously play.

Can't seem to find who she was though. 

8 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I saw a program earlier in the week where they were analysing Arnold Palmer's shots. It was an old guy with a really fit young blonde with great legs who could obviously play.

Can't seem to find who she was though. 

Found her. It was Blair O Neal. American golfer and model. Show was School Of Golf on Sky. 

0c41be752ed606ca9ec31321f0912d44.jpg

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1

Surprised at the silence here during the last round of the Masters.

It has not been devoid of entertainment. Johnson has been pushed most of the day by that Aussie with the moobs and womanly butt.  Tiger put three in a a row into the creek on 12, then finished with five birdies from the last six. 

Do you Brits not watch majors if your own aren’t in contention?  Today you would have at least enjoyed good rounds from McIlroy and Fleetwood.  The latter’s kit though  :blink:   I think I owned that same shirt back in 1983.

6 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

He started with as couple of bogies but easily winning now with 4 holes left. 

Seen him play in person once. When he gets it going he's an absolute machine. Master's is not the same when someone runs away with it.

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

It’s been a flat final round tbh.

DJ teased us with a few bogeys on the front nine, on the back nine he’s just gone “Fvck this, I’m not giving you an exciting finish”.

He's been sniffing at the Trophy for awhile. About time he closed it out..

8 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Surprised at the silence here during the last round of the Masters.

It has not been devoid of entertainment. Johnson has been pushed most of the day by that Aussie with the moobs and womanly butt.  Tiger put three in a a row into the creek on 12, then finished with five birdies from the last six. 

Do you Brits not watch majors if your own aren’t in contention?  Today you would have at least enjoyed good rounds from McIlroy and Fleetwood.  The latter’s kit though  :blink:   I think I owned that same shirt back in 1983.

It's been a bit of a procession mate tbh - DJ has never really been threatened.

It's been an O.K. Masters but it's just not the same this year. 

Must admit I lose a bit of interest if a European isn't contending on the back 9 in a major though. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Izzy said:

It's been a bit of a procession mate tbh - DJ has never really been threatened.

It's been an O.K. Masters but it's just not the same this year. 

Must admit I lose a bit of interest if a European isn't contending on the back 9 in a major though. 

I keep hoping Westwood is going to pull a Darren Clarke. Still time. Really like Willett as well.

Edited by SO1