Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

Might not have been an exciting finish but I still watched every minute of it from 3pm. 

The golf is only half of the spectacle at August anyway. 

He deserved everyone to be watching that as he was mega consistent and thoroughly deserved it. 

Well played DJ

35 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Wins The Masters and will probably bang the hell out of his 10/10 missus tonight, lucky guy.

He's previously banged the hell out of two fellow pro's wives on the side apparently. 

Cocaine and adultery. DJ is one hell of a 'player' :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Conrats to DJ on his first Masters and I think his 2nd major.

I have to admit I saw none of it, which is unheard of for me. I just could not get excited about it at this time of the year.

Seems a crime with his game to have only has two Majors. Has the one that matters most to every Southern boy. Lifetime exception to the Masters.:scarf:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KingsX said:

For all you golf geeks: a geeky brief article about what’s at work with the long hitters changing the game.

56ACAF08-2870-4EBF-8F43-90E0601806BD.thumb.jpeg.4aa91839aee0875c1eb1f6c79a5106d7.jpeg

Sorry, couldn’t upload at max resolution (file too large). I could do with a lesson from @Countryfox in how to share the printed word on here.

Looks ok to me KC ...  i just snap and attach ! ...   :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just started playing properly in the last 3 months and hit my first birdie on Friday.

This game is so frustrating though. To borrow a NP phrase (I think!), it's such "fine margins".

I can strike it amazing, 1 out of 3 times (ok a bit better than that!) and the rest I'm searching through thick undergrowth and hacking my way back to the fairway. All due to the slightest of errors.

I think those sweet shots and times like that birdie make up for it though! Looking forward to more of those moments.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sky News is reporting multiple leg injuries.

Hope it's not a drink-driving incident.

Edit: From the BBC:

Tiger Woods is in surgery after suffering "multiple leg injuries" in a car crash in Los Angeles, California.

The LA County Sheriff's Department said that it "responded to a single-vehicle rollover" accident in which the "vehicle sustained major damage".

The 15-time golf major champion, 45, had to be "extricated from the wreck" by firefighters and paramedics.

Woods' agent Mark Steinberg said: "He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support."

Steinberg confirmed the detail about the American having sustained "multiple leg injuries".

Woods was at the Riviera Country Club in LA at the weekend as host of the Genesis Invitational tournament.

A statement from the LA County Sheriff's Department said it responded to the crash "on the border of Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes" on Tuesday morning.

It added: "Mr Woods was extricated from the wreck with the 'jaws of life' by Los Angeles County firefighters and paramedics, then transported to a local hospital by ambulance for his injuries."

Edited by Wymsey

4 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

no evidence of drugs, medication or alcohol present in Tiger Woods at time of the crash (BBC 5 Live)

The local Sheriff said he was likely to have been speeding, in an area known for being hilly.

Edited by Wymsey

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Bryson de Chambeau is really a gorilla in golfing fancy dress 

I swear if he checks his yardage book just one more time, I'm gonna shove it up his arse

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Izzy said:

I swear if he checks his yardage book just one more time, I'm gonna shove it up his arse

god it was doing my head in. What reference points is he looking at? He hits it about 370 yards why is he worried about how far away the sand traps at 250 are?