Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

I’ve been edging towards Spieth for the past month, after yesterday though, I just hope he hasn’t peaked a week too early.

As for better value, I’ll go with Cam Smith, 2nd last year albeit in different conditions, been in pretty solid form ever since.

• Like 1

With all due respect to our American friends, I just hope anyone from outside the US wins the Masters.

Seems a while since an International player won a major and it would be nice to break up the US domination - especially in a Ryder Cup year.

Saying all that, my money would probably be on JT, DJ, BDC or Spieth to win :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

@goody2028 if your bets are in grey then I'd only agree with 2/6 of your selections personally.

1. A hole in one is pot luck really. I think there's been about 30 in 85 years so I guess the odds are on 'No' as you've selected

2. I agree it will probably be an American winner

3. The more I think about BDC (and seeing his wild tee shots in his practice round) I'm not sure he'll finish top 10. Think he'll have too much tee trouble

4. Would love to see Westy do well but got a feeling he'll run out of gas and miss top 20. 

5. I don't think Poults will make the cut tbh never mind top 40

6. I reckon Fleetwood will make the cut and Rory might find some form after working with Cowan, so I'd bet on them both making it.

I don't bet any more but wish you well on your selections - good luck!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Izzy said:

@goody2028 if your bets are in grey then I'd only agree with 2/6 of your selections personally.

1. A hole in one is pot luck really. I think there's been about 30 in 85 years so I guess the odds are on 'No' as you've selected

2. I agree it will probably be an American winner

3. The more I think about BDC (and seeing his wild tee shots in his practice round) I'm not sure he'll finish top 10. Think he'll have too much tee trouble

4. Would love to see Westy do well but got a feeling he'll run out of gas and miss top 20. 

5. I don't think Poults will make the cut tbh never mind top 40

6. I reckon Fleetwood will make the cut and Rory might find some form after working with Cowan, so I'd bet on them both making it.

I don't bet any more but wish you well on your selections - good luck!

Knowing my luck the first tee shot on the first par 3 will go in anyway 

• Haha 1