Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

5th Round Draw

Is at 1745 this evening.

Who do you think/hope we/Huddersfield will get?

I'm working up in Liverpool tomorrow so will predict Liverpool away (assuming they qualify) Its just how things work out sometimes

But I'm not working, so we'll get no-one?

IF we get through, Luton away or chance to thrash MK Dons at home.

I hope either someone like Luton/MK Dons at home. Or Liverpool/Man Utd Home or Away please.

Ideal would be Liverpool at Home. Get a draw so we get a nice trip to Anfield as well.

I think if we get any of these draws we should try. If we get a crap draw as always, like against one of the teams in the CCC or low premiership then I wouldnt be too bothered about getting through.

Yeh but it be nice to have a packed King Power as well and then get a trip as well. Also being a big Stevie Gerrard fan, I would love to see him playing at the KP.

I was in agreement with everything you said til you mentioned Sir Steven of Anfield.

It'd be brilliant away, singing and booing all the way through YNWA

Yeh but it be nice to have a packed King Power as well and then get a trip as well. Also being a big Stevie Gerrard fan, I would love to see him playing at the KP.

Wouldn't it be better to have Liverpool away first or don't you think we have a chance of winning at Anfield?

For the day trip, I always want a trip to Anfield. It's my favourite ground, I haven't been for years and I'm also a Gerrard fan.

In terms of going through, a home game against Wigan, Luton, Blackburn?

With our potential fixture pile up it I bound to be a poo draw for us jus to add to re scheduling roundabout. Nigel might realistically what. Has caused and play a weaker team again so they can prove themselves and make up for yesterday secretly hoping we will go out.

Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal, Luton away or MK dons at home would be nice though.

Barnsley, MK Dons or Luton all at home. Please.

Would be quite confident if we drew one of those and put out a strong team. (as Terrier said though, that's if we get through the replay)

Anyone else not so confident, but will be pretty happy with a plum tie against a giant.

Archived