Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

5th Round Draw

I just done a muck up draw with cut bits of paper with numbers they pulled them out of a mug at this is what I've come up with

Leeds or Spurs v Blackburn

MK Dons v Arsenal

Reading v Middlesbrough

Wigan v Oldham or Liverpool

Man Utd v Luton

Man City v Barnsley

Everton v Millwall

Brentford or Chelsea v Huddersfield or Leicester

You have way too much time on your hands lol

Note that if we get Brentford of Chelsea the game will not be on the 16th.

Because the week we play Huddersfield is a European week, Chelsea's participation in the Europa league means the earliest time they can play the 4th round replay is 5th round weekend, so that'll be pushed to the 26th/26th.

Gonna be SO much fun if we get them. Would go for Spurs and Liverpool too if their games go to a replay.

Tough choice!

I just done a muck up draw with cut bits of paper with numbers they pulled them out of a mug at this is what I've come up with

Leeds or Spurs v Blackburn

MK Dons v Arsenal

Reading v Middlesbrough

Wigan v Oldham or Liverpool

Man Utd v Luton

Man City v Barnsley

Everton v Millwall

Tried again using the same method. lol

Arsenal v Reading

Manchester United v Barnsley

Oldham or Liverpool v Millwall

Everton v MK Dons

Luton Town v Middlesbrough

Manchester City v Leeds or Tottenham

Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

That's what comes of doing your marking and lesson planning on a Saturday....

The main threats now in this competition are Man Utd, Man City, Everton and Chelsea. I was also going to say Liverpool too but they've just conceded on the stroke of half time lol. If we can avoid a really tough draw, we have a genuinely good chance of reaching Wembley IMO.

The main threats now in this competition are Man Utd, Man City, Everton and Chelsea. I was also going to say Liverpool too but they've just conceded on the stroke of half time lol. If we can avoid a really tough draw, we have a genuinely good chance of reaching Wembley IMO.

Definitely.

Kind draw today, win the replay and we're in with a real shot of a semi-final.

No side outside of the top flight have won the cup since 1980, and a number of Premier League clubs this weekend have seemed in no mood to keep that record going.

Definitely.

Kind draw today, win the replay and we're in with a real shot of a semi-final.

No side outside of the top flight have won the cup since 1980, and a number of Premier League clubs this weekend have seemed in no mood to keep that record going.

Agree, a lot less prem teams in it at this stage than last year I think, don't quote me on it, think there is 9/10 left?

Archived