Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Almost the 'easiest' looking ten games possible coming up

Now that Cardiff has been moved back, our next ten games all look like games we should win.

H Wolves 18th

A Peterborough 24th

H Huddersfield 19th

H Charlton 12th

A Blackpool 14th

H Blackburn 15th

A Ipswich 21st

H Leeds 11th

H Sheff Weds 20th

A Derby 13th

Average current position - 17th

Six at home, four away

28 26 points please lads.

Now that Cardiff has been moved back, or next ten games all look like games we should win.

H Wolves 18th

A Peterborough 24th

H Huddersfield 19th

H Charlton 12th

A Blackpool 14th

H Blackburn 15th

A Ipswich 21st

H Leeds 11th

H Sheff Weds 20th

A Derby 13th

Six at home, four away

28 points please lads.

Wolves Blackburn Leeds etc, no easy games in this league

Even with the form we're currently on, we're talking about the Championship here.

As much as I'd love to see us take about 20 to 30 points from these games, in reality, it'll probably less than that.

Don't forget that teams at the bottom of the table usually tend to switch to a higher gear when facing top-six opposition (as demonstrated by Bristol City yesterday).

It looks a good run of games, but ready Watfords forums they were saying how they would win the next 4/5 and be clear of it.... we know it isn't going to work like that. If it does then we can crack open the Champagne.

Agree completely, no guarantees in the championship, but runs don't get much more favourable than this, and if we're serious about autos, we need to get some serious points on the board from this run of games.

H Wolves 18th WIN

A Peterborough 24th DRAW

H Huddersfield 19th

H Charlton 12th WIN

A Blackpool 14th LOSE

H Blackburn 15th WIN

A Ipswich 21st DRAW

H Leeds 11th DRAW

H Sheff Weds 20th WIN

A Derby 13th LOSE

Trying to be impartial with my guesses. So i reckon 15 points from 9. Still, would put us on 65 points from 37 games which isnt a bad position to be in with 9 games to go.

It looks a good run of games, but reading Watfords forums they were saying how they would win the next 4/5 and be clear of us.... we know it isn't going to work like that. If it does then we can crack open the Champagne.

im sure Watford fans weren't expecting their daft manager to rest half his squad yesterday. If they hadn't they'd have won. One things for sure, he won't do it again.

League position means fairly little around the middle of the table - remember how last year we were always "play off contenders"? That's those guys, and to repeat a cliché: Anybody can beat anybody in this league.

I'm getting excited for the run-in though, COYF!

H Wolves 18th WIN

A Peterborough 24th DRAW

H Huddersfield 19th

H Charlton 12th WIN

A Blackpool 14th LOSE

H Blackburn 15th WIN

A Ipswich 21st DRAW

H Leeds 11th DRAW

H Sheff Weds 20th WIN

A Derby 13th LOSE

Trying to be impartial with my guesses. So i reckon 15 points from 9. Still, would put us on 65 points from 37 games which isnt a bad position to be in with 9 games to go.

Lose to Derby? lol we never do

Take a look at the form table for those teams we're about to face in the league:

H Wolves 18th Have won only once in their past eight games, in quite a slump right now and not even the new manager has been able to steady the ship (Leicester win)

A Peterborough 24th High-scoring football's guaranteed when the Posh play their 3-5-2, but we should prevail (Leicester win)

H Charlton 12th Won three of their last five games (Leicester win thanks to our home form, but just)

A Blackpool 14th Poor run as of late; three wins out of ten games, only one win in their last seven (spells a loss to me; we hardly ever do well at Bloomfield Road)

H Blackburn 15th Have won only twice in their last ten games (Leicester win; time for a payback for the 2-1 loss at their place)

A Ipswich 21st 4-3-3 in their last ten games; a team to watch out for, seriously think we might lose this one (Ipswich win)

H Leeds 11th Only won or lost in their last ten games, which means we'll draw

H Sheff Weds 20th Have lost only once in their past eight games, very good run as of late; dangerous game if we're not careful enough (Leicester win, but just)

A Derby 13th Hit and miss in their last ten games (Draw)

H Millwall 9th They've lost a few of their key players and are struggling, plus Wood is now with us; time for some kind of a revenge dish, best served cold (Leicester win)

Overall, the oppositions' form will probably have changed to some extent once we play them, so I'd take my predictions with more than just a pinch of salt.

Now that Cardiff has been moved back, our next ten games all look like games we should win.

H Wolves 18th

A Peterborough 24th

H Huddersfield 19th

H Charlton 12th

A Blackpool 14th

H Blackburn 15th

A Ipswich 21st

H Leeds 11th

H Sheff Weds 20th

A Derby 13th

Six at home, four away

28 26 points please lads.

So they're easy even though we've lost to some? NO games are "easy" Just look at when cardiff played bottom side, p'boro at home, bet that was "easy"

I said the other week that our games, compared to other teams around us (Cardiff, Hull for example) our games are 'easier on paper'. I say that quietly because we all know it's football, it's the championship, and anything can happen.

But looking at our home games first, we should be looking to win them all imo.. Wolves, Blackurn and Leeds will be tough but I would expect us to take three points from games against the likes of Charlton and Sheffield Wednesday. In terms of our away games, well, I think they are all winnable but tricky. Posh is a derby and they can score for fun (although they also conceded for fun as well), same applies to Derby, while Blackpool and Ipswich are tough places to visit.

Archived