Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lovelcfc

our biggest chance

Would anyone else agree that this is our biggest chance of getting back to the premier league since we were relegated? Second in the league in january is pretty impressive considering the rubbish we had last season, just hope we don't bottle it near the end

The commentator jinxed it Thursday night. Just watched the highlights on sky and he said that the last time we reached 50 points by that stage of the season we were promoted.

So if we don't go up then we can blame him

I now think it's likely that we'll go up this year, we're slightly better than the teams below us IMO so I think we'll do it. There is a lot of games to be played of course as I'm sure people will be only too happy to point out but I genuinely think we'll be in the Prem next season.

I agree. Even during our play off season, I wasn't this confident in the team. I think this is our best team in recent years, and we have a solid backbone throughout the side with the likes of Morgan, Drinkwater and Nugent.

Would anyone else agree that this is our biggest chance of getting back to the premier league since we were relegated? Second in the league in january is pretty impressive considering the rubbish we had last season, just hope we don't bottle it near the end

I agree but I would say it's our biggest chance and possibly our only chance. How many times as a side had a great season and then not being able to follow it up? Although with Leicester, it could be an exception because we have the right manager.

Everything is clicking perfectly at the moment. Like I said in another thread, the longer we stay in the top 2, the more positive effect it has on the team and soon clubs will fear playing us. If we beat Peterborough... which is highly likely. I think the forum will become extremely positive, the effects of the team will rub off here.

Let's see where we are at the end of March. I'd not be very confident with anything less than a 4 point cushion given our run in.

I don't rate Bruce and for this reason I think you will finish above Hull.

Watford are a good side but now you have a game in hand I dont see them catching you.

I think when we play on the 9th April we could well be celebrating.

Good luck for the run in.

Why..... thought St Davids day was 1st of March? :P

Archived