Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

Charlton post match.

****ing hell, you can pretty much bank on comments like this to!! Not ****ing good enough. What u whant people to say then

We played poorly tonight and need to turn it around? Not

OMG WE ARE SHIT WE ARE NEVER GOING UP HOW CAN WE LOSE TO THEM, WE'LL BE LUCKY TO MAKE THE PLAY OFFS, DRINKWATER IS THE WORST MIDFIELDER EVER, WHY ARE WE SO BAD?

etc etc

Hahaha - losing to Charlton.

Never change a winning team. We've chopped and switched players around and it's just not paying off. Quite the contrary.

We've lost our form and have been chasing it ever since Pearson started to meddle before the first Huddersfield cup game.

We sounded lacklustre and apathetic tonight, always second to the ball.

You don't win games by reacting to the opposition, I'm afraid.

The Addicks were there for the taking.

Quite the letdown. Let's all dwell in doom and gloom now.

Game in hand my ***.

EDIT: And that one a night when Cardiff lost at home. AAARGGHHH.

Hahaha - losing to Charlton.

Never change a winning team. We've chopped and switched players around and it's just not paying off. Quite the contrary.

We sounded lacklustre and apathetic, always second to the ball.

You don't win games by reacting to the opposition, I'm afraid.

The Addicks were there for the taking.

Quite the letdown. Let's all dwell in doom and gloom now.

Game in hand my ***.

You've always got to make at least one or two changes. Fergie does and look how it's turned out for him. Our problem seems to be that if our best 11 don't perform, nobody on the bench has enough confidence to mix it up, bar the occasional Dyer having a good day.

Disappointed. Feared this would happen when I saw the team going into the FA Cup away at Huddersfield. Clearly it's not black and white, but we've gone from an unbeaten team with great morale to one on a losing streak, with games in hand (while others have points on the board), rearranged fixtures and quite simply on a mini rut. Personally think we've been complacent, but there we go. Still confident in the squad we have.

We played poorly tonight and need to turn it around? Not

OMG WE ARE SHIT WE ARE NEVER GOING UP HOW CAN WE LOSE TO THEM, WE'LL BE LUCKY TO MAKE THE PLAY OFFS, DRINKWATER IS THE WORST MIDFIELDER

EVER, WHY ARE WE SO BAD?

etc etc

Don't give a **** you whant everyone to say or think!! I think we should be beating shit teams, that we are losing to, and it is not good enough for auto not ****ing good enough

As an aside seemed they played well tonight, Kermogant the best player on the pitch, wonder how many of the Vardy/Waghorn brigade didn't want him out of the club despite the fact he's scored more than them put together this season despite having sustaining a serios ankle injury this season (as we all know illness and injury are the only reasons those two don't perform)

Archived