Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

Charlton post match.

You've always got to make at least one or two changes. Fergie does and look how it's turned out for him. Our problem seems to be that if our best 11 don't perform, nobody on the bench has enough confidence to mix it up, bar the occasional Dyer having a good day.

Lack of strength in depth. We just don't have enough decent back-ups for our starting eleven, as opposed to other teams in this league.

On the bright side, we are still in the top 6. But unless Pearson sorts this mess out, then we wont be in a couple of games time. We could quite easily lose on Saturday and then face Blackburn next week who are no mugs either at the minute.

I'd never say that I want Pearson out, hes doing a good job, but if we lose the next two, you have to think if the trigger might get pulled depending on what the Thais want out of this season.

Frustrating times and this sh*t needs to be sorted

No your the nob you ****, that it bothers you when people get pissed of with losing on here

No problem with people getting pissed off, losers like you who over react are poisonous to the club and are incapable of keeping a level head because your IQ is sub 50 I admit, get me riled, whether be having to listen to them in the stadium in the pub or on here.

Guys an idiot. 'Crystal Palace keep winning.' Completely ignoring the fact they went through a spell of winning 2 from 12 over the christmas period. Very poor performance lacked a cutting edge. No need for huge over reaction but slightly worrying the lack of chances created. Maybe a delve into the loan market although realistically who is available?

Difficult to see us clawing back the gap on the top 2 but got to stay positive.

Not Pearsons fault. We had the strongest possible team, and Pearson sets them out how he wants them. The players need to look at themselves and sort it out and get motivated. They want to get promoted right?

Totally agreeing with you there. Pearson has put a good side out and the players have let him down big time... Don't they realise what an opportunity they have here to achieve something? They need to get their game on for Saturday now...

Archived