Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

Charlton post match.

This is too frustrating, gutted tonight, the lads look bereft of confidence. Had a bad feeling about this match. Going to blackpool on saturday, not looking forward to it after tonight. Heard youngy give konch motm, what the f**k is he on, seriously.

No problem with people getting pissed off, losers like you who over react are poisonous to the club and are incapable of keeping a level head

because your IQ is sub 50 I admit, get me riled, whether be having to listen to them in the stadium in the pub or on here.

No it's patronising ***** like you that rile me, why is it over reacting because " we should not be losing to poor teams like this and it not being good enough" get over it people are gonna have different views to you twat

No it's patronising ***** like you that rile me, why is it over reacting because " we should not be losing to poor teams like this and it not being good enough" get over it people are gonna have different views to you twat

You sound like a big scary man, did you learn all those swear words on the playground at lunch?

I think Nigel Pearson needs to strengthen now...we all know our squad is not strong enough and the players in the first team need competition...perfect example Ben Marshall he has been crap most of the season but because the backup players are not good enough he still has a first team spot.

Why are some of you lot so naive? Sometimes form just dips, the ball bounces the wrong way and a whole number of things can happen.

We are just going through a bad spell, things arn't a disaster just as when we won 5 on the bounce we wern't an amazing Champions League team. People need to gain some perspective and see that in the wider scheme of things we are still doing alright..let's see what happens in next few weeks.

Why oh why is stringer such a knob .....

"Welcome to the interview booth of doom"

As if he's going to get a sensible interview with NP after that.

Agreed, we want to hear from NP but he could just ditch stringer again, complete idiot sometimes.

Just got back, and that was utter pathetic, Kermorgant honestly terrorised us tonight.

Kermorgant as usual won a lot of headers, Keane and co struggled against him, it was written in the script that he would score, but his header leading up to the second goal, as soon as that left his head, I said "Brilliant header that" then it fell to Haynes who hit one of the best goals scored by an opposition side I have ever seen at the King Power, it was an incredible strike, if you haven't seen it keep an eye out on SSN.

Onto our team performance, De Laet yet again defensively was shocking, but so good going forward, was sleeping for Drinkwater's pass that led to the goal, but then basically got an assist when he went on one of his incredible runs. I thought Drinkwater did well in midfield, James was average, Marshall got in some good crosses in the first half, then went down hill, while Knockaert again in my opinion was woeful, worst player on the pitch for me tonight. Wood and Nugent didn't wake up until the second half, and we seemed to be playing well, only for them to score again.

Pathetic performance which lacked any real urgency, and a performance with too many defensive errors.

Archived