Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Best car, worst car driven by a City player

On this topic - I noticed car in the car park last night with the number plate something BEN (presumably Marshall's). The thing is, despite me being a car bore, I had no idea what it was. I couldn't get round the back of it to have a better look without looking like a weirdo / thief. It had a badge with a 'D' on it and a number plate surround implying it had been bought from a foreign (German if I remember) dealer. If anything, it had the body of a Maserati GT but with an ugly front end - possibly a mod.

Anybody else see it? Any ideas?

On this topic - I noticed car in the car park last night with the number plate something BEN (presumably Marshall's). The thing is, despite me being a car bore, I had no idea what it was. I couldn't get round the back of it to have a better look without looking like a weirdo / thief. It had a badge with a 'D' on it and a number plate surround implying it had been bought from a foreign (German if I remember) dealer. If anything, it had the body of a Maserati GT but with an ugly front end - possibly a mod.

Anybody else see it? Any ideas?

Its actually an Audi, (i know looks nothing like one) can't remember what the model was called though. Guessing it was Marshall's.

Nige drives a mini! lol

Archived