Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brum/Millwall/Bolton Ticket deal

Friday Night Football

Join us at King Power Stadium for both the Millwall (Friday 29 March) and Birmingham City (Friday 12 April) fixtures with supporters able to purchase a ticket which will include entry for BOTH GAMES from just £30 for adults, £20 for Under-18s, £5 for Under-12s and FREE for Under-8s.

We are also delighted to offer Season Ticket Holders the opportunity to bring along one family member or friend to either the Millwall OR Birmingham City OR Bolton Wanderers game for FREE*.

City manager Nigel Pearson said: “We have been able to call on some pretty fantastic support from our fans so far this season and they will be extremely important to us heading into our remaining games. The players and staff are all determined to achieve success for this Football Club and knowing we’ll have the fans behind us should take us to another level.”

After seeing an unprecedented seven games this season moved from their regular slot at 3pm on a Saturday due to central television contracts, the Club are aiming to make their remaining home games as accessible as possible to everyone.

Leicester City’s Chief Executive Officer Susan Whelan said: “It is testament to the success we have enjoyed on the pitch this season that so many of our games have proved attractive to an international television audience, but we appreciate that these fixtures being moved will have caused disruption for a number of our supporters, particularly our loyal Season Ticket Holders.

“Due to the Football League’s central television contract, the Club is powerless to prevent these fixture changes, but we felt a gesture such as this was appropriate as a ‘thank you’ to the supporters.”

Don’t miss out on this fantastic offer which is now available to buy in person from the City Fanstore, by calling 0844 815 5000, or by emailing [email protected].

*Tickets must be booked 72 hours in advance of the selected game and are subject to availability. Full terms and conditions available from the City Sales Centre on 0844 815 5000.

Think this might be worth putting in the LCFC Forum, not sure how many people wander into these parts.

You're probably correct LL, now moved

At least this suggests they are aware of the things people have been moaning about and want to do something about it. Both deals sound very reasonable. About as good as they can do for the STHs now we are out of the cups, without actually handing out money to them. Maybe a free or reduced price home PO semi ticket if we get there? Or do STs carry on into the POs?

I think Friday night is the best possible time for games to be moved to from Saturday 3pm, an accessible and enjoyable timeslot.

This could actually see the ground sell out. If anyone wants the free ticket from my ST I'll happily get it for anyone that wants it.

Just let me know.

Well it does work out cheaper than what i paid.

How much cheaper per game? If it's only a few pounds then it isn't something to get too frustrated about.

I think there's sometimes an overreaction on here, people seem to forget how good STs are at times. (Well, I think they're good at least ;))

just a quick one does your mate have to sit on your own? or can you move? as everyone around me is season ticket holders.

You can move to sit with your mate.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived