Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Forest

Still a few points off but as soon as Davies came back i said they would be up there towards the end. Davies knows how to make the top 6.

Leeds also concern me slightly desperately need to beat them on Tues. More worried about us than anyone else though

Yeh because we really need threads like this trying to make us all feel worse.

Is there any more shit we can pile onto this day? is it possible?

You just know deep down we're never going to win the FA Cup.

You just know deep down Hull will finish 2nd.

You just know deep down that we'll be in this league forever.

LADS!! We are still in a very good position. It just needs a few big performances from our big players and we can easily string 4 or 5 wins together. There are plenty of points available to win this league, never mind making the playoffs! Could not give a flying f*** about Forest to be honest.

LADS!! We are still in a very good position. It just needs a few big performances from our big players and we can easily string 4 or 5 wins together. There are plenty of points available to win this league, never mind making the playoffs! Could not give a flying f*** about Forest to be honest.

One word - Deluded.

We all know there going to win the play offs! Deep down that is.

As they now have a better Manager than us, you may well be right my son.

No pressure on them given their season to date. Our lot will surely bottle it again against sides like that.

But then we do have match winners like Vardy and Gallagher to get us up.

Said this the other week. Just watched them on the television, they look like a strong team again. I think they are the team to watch for sixth, and if that doesn't happen, then they will be a good team again next season... Getting rid of Billy Davies was the worst decision they made anyway the other year.

They were certainly hanging on at the end. Sheff Wed could have had something from their 2nd half performance.

No, they've won the play-offs already.

Despite being four points outside of them.

Its our form away that's cost us, i can't see it suddenly improving tbh. Gonna be a nervous 2 months

Archived