Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Forest

Forest were impressive today. Full of confidence and marginally outplayed us. How they respond if they go through a little blip remains to be seen though. I reckon it's imperative that you beat Derby today to keep them at arms length.

I refuse to fear Forest, ever. I dont care how many years we go without beating them at their ground, or how many times they finish above us (which is actually very few in the last 20 years) I will always believe in us to do better than them.

I certainly will not predict them to get promoted.

Have a little faith.

This

No matter what the result we'll solidify our position in the POs provided we beat Millwall.

I'm marking that Friday/Saturday as the start of our turnaround: decent win, healthier league position, next game shortly after than.

the next game being against Barnsley at all we have a great opportunity. I know they are in a purple patch but that won't last forever. Can see us winning these two, well if Nigel is still here

red dog bastards, absolutely despise the ***** more than anything in the world. i'd give my left ****ing bollock to see them go into administration.

Why do you hate them that much, everywhere I look your giving out bollocks to see something bad happen to them? :P

It seems we've just won the Mitre goal of the year award at tonight's football league awards.

Also, our young keeper Dimitar Evtimov won LFE apprentice of the year (whatever that is)

When fans of smaller clubs visit the world famous City Ground, they are happy to see the Apprentice of the Year award trophy, on display in the club shop/car park.

Thing with the award is they were all just about hit and hopes from miles out which really racks me off. Knockaerts goal was a good team break and a great finish but never got a look in

I remember those days when we played some of the best football in the league...

Thing with the award is they were all just about hit and hopes from miles out which really racks me off. Knockaerts goal was a good team break and a great finish but never got a look in

Cox's goal is about as far away from hit and hope as you could wish to see. Just a shame he hasn't scored in months.

Cox's goal is about as far away from hit and hope as you could wish to see. Just a shame he hasn't scored in months.

That one is the exception, personally I voted for Nick Powell's, it just annoyed me how even before hit was cut down they were mostly just long range put your foot through it goals

Archived