Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
savillefoxes

Pride i think he needs to swallow it.Pride

Leeds did it at their place now ours other teams do it. Yes boss our midfield. So sorry Nigel for me i think you need to swallow your pride and get Danns back. I know some of you don't like him, but he could be the terrier we need in midfield to see the season out. Thoughts please

The fact is Mark w take it thats for willy puller. Danns has the aggression that nobody we have here at the minute has.

You mean he has the aggression to get sent off at vital points of a game and season costing us vital points as he did last season or have you lot forgotten that!

Pearson played the best team at our disposal tonight, we got a vital point. Cheer up! And quit moaning. Danns ain't ne messiah at all, he is a player that is even struggling to Make an impact or udders lower down the table. Engage logical thinking before posting.

lol we go through a bad patch so let's call back Danns.

I thought we came to a conclusion, that he wasn't good enough.

He might get stuck in better than Drinky, King and James, but what else does he posses?

He runs around like a headless chicken most of the time, and isn't a very good passer.

Danns is not the answer.

Don't agree with bringing Danns back, he'll never put on a Leicester City shirt again. But do think Nigel Pearson needs to swallow his pride by being more open to media questions and stop holding them in utter contempt. There's not much I admire in Neil Warnock but I appreciate he comes out of every game with an opinion and explanation in every interview.

He's got real passion that Dannys lad! Get him back. He can teach Peearson how to play a Kings of Leon track on the old acoustic and it might mellow the two out together.

Lets get Iain Hume on loan aswell, he ran around like a nutter and I used to enjoy boooing every time he scored / came on / went off / took a corner etc etc

Danns is a headless chicken, we are missing James more than anything, but a priority for the summer has to be another central midfielder either a playmaker or a defensive midfielder to partner Drinkwater.

Archived