Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Where will we finish v2

I made the point in another thread that Brighton cruised to victory this afternoon over high-flying Palace.

That puts us even on points. We are still 6th on goal difference.

This surely makes the imminent away game at Brighton the proverbial 6-pointer.

Amazingly really, dropping out of the play-off places has now become a very real possibility.

Are we going to do it? Where will City finish this season given the following fixtures:

Home to Millwall

Away to Barnsley

Away to Brighton

Home to Brum

Home to Bolton

Away to Palace

Home to Watford

Away to Forest

Opinions please......

I was predicting 4th at the start of the season, reckon we'll end up 5th now, can't see Forest's good run continuing for the rest of the season. Palace/Forest and Udinese Reserves/Leicester in the Play-Offs I reckon.

On current form I can't see us more than three of those. Six of them look like defeats to me. If that's right then we're probably looking at somewhere between 8th and 10th. Urgh. I'd get rid now. It's worth risking the fillip for a play off place. There's nothing I'd love more than us to do a West Brom or Stoke and build our way to success. But stability is no good if it gets you nowhere and I think we could give Pearson ten years and not win promotion.

I am getting behind them. When I'm in that ground I go because I want them to win. People need to stop confusing thinking Pearson should go with not getting behind the team. They also need to realise that all the support in the world will make no difference if the manager can't get them up for it.

I honestly don't know which way it's going to go. We could carry on like this and finish mid table, or we could suddenly turn it all around and go back to how we were. This is Leicester and i've long since stopped trying to predict our form. lol

If we get our form back we are capable of winning all these matches, if we dont get our form back we are capable of losing the lot. All I know is I will get to the games and cheer them on, where ever we finish I am still a LCFC supporter.

Archived