Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

One Nigel Pearson!

"ONE NIGEL PEARSON, THERE'S ONLY ONE NIGEL PERSON!! ONE NIGEL PEEEEAAARRRRSSSSSON!"

STAND UP ALL OF YOU AND SING IT WITH ME. WE ARE LEICESTER CITY AN WE ARE FVCKING GOING UP!!!!

"ONE NIGEL PEARSON! THERE'S ONLY ONE NIGEL PEARSON!!!!"

X

Spot on Happy - club not manager

But with that we support it's staff (including manager) and it's players.

Regardless of who they are, as long as they wear that Leicester City badge.

Good golly you lot are a cheerful bunch. Go with it, support him to the end. I am not saying I support him over the club just trying to add a bit of sheer t your dullards and sour little twisted people. Add a bit of seasoning to your lives, makes things more interesting. This is a non moron, non pessimist thread. If you like a grumble and have no joy in your lives please stay away How does your brain work? Is it like his "I know, I'm gunna like look for a thread that's like, yer know, a little bit positive then write summat negative on it cos I'm a fvcking nob sack simpleton".

ONE NIGEL PEASRON! THERE'S ONLY ONE NIGEL PEEEEEAAAARRRRRRSSSSSSON!"

STAND WITH ME BROTHERS, DRAW A PICTURE OF STEVE WALSH ON TOP OF YOUR OWN FACE, INJECT SOME OF COTTEE'S SEMEN INTO YOUR EYEBALS, DYE YOURSELF BLUE AND SING YOUR LITTLE HEARTS OUT!

LESTOH! LESTOH! LESTOH!

Good golly you lot are a cheerful bunch. Go with it, support him to the end. I am not saying I support him over the club just trying to add a bit of sheer t your dullards and sour little twisted people. Add a bit of seasoning to your lives, makes things more interesting. This is a non moron, non pessimist thread. If you like a grumble and have no joy in your lives please stay away How does your brain work? Is it like his "I know, I'm gunna like look for a thread that's like, yer know, a little bit positive then write summat negative on it cos I'm a fvcking nob sack simpleton".

STAND WITH ME BROTHERS, DRAW A PICTURE OF STEVE WALSH ON TOP OF YOUR OWN FACE, INJECT SOMME OF COTTEE'S SEMEN INTO YOUR EYEBALS, DYE YOURSELF BLUE AND SING YOUR LITTLE HEARTS OUT!

LESTOH! LESTOH! LESTOH!

What? lol lol

COYB :chant:

"ONE NIGEL PEARSON, THERE'S ONLY ONE NIGEL PERSON!! ONE NIGEL PEEEEAAARRRRSSSSSON!"

STAND UP ALL OF YOU AND SING IT WITH ME. WE ARE LEICESTER CITY AN WE ARE FVCKING GOING UP!!!!

"ONE NIGEL PEARSON! THERE'S ONLY ONE NIGEL PEARSON!!!!"

X

Pubs open early in brighton then?

But with that we support it's staff (including manager) and it's players.

Regardless of who they are, as long as they wear that Leicester City badge.

Not if you think they're harming the club, you don't. No individual gets unconditional support.

STAND WITH ME BROTHERS, DRAW A PICTURE OF STEVE WALSH ON TOP OF YOUR OWN FACE, INJECT SOME OF COTTEE'S SEMEN INTO YOUR EYEBALS, DYE YOURSELF BLUE AND SING YOUR LITTLE HEARTS OUT!

LESTOH! LESTOH! LESTOH!

Good on yer Rumblefox, it's just what everyone needs!!

To be fair I'll support Nige as long as he's here, I still rate him as a great manager in this league, and it's not just his fault the wheels are falling off, we just need a bloody win!

C'MON LEICESTER!

trudat, the players should listen to a bit of Churchill.

“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm"

“Success is not final...Failure is not fatal...it's the courage to continue that countsâ€

“If you're going through hell, keep going.â€

“As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us.â€

Archived