Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swiss_tony

substitutions

come on , who thinks that after three substitutions that moore would have been left on the pitch marking lua lua after a torrid time given by him ? he scored the goal and was man of the match . he roasted liam time after time and got more and more confident as the game went on . who was surprised when he scored the equaliser ? yes a fookin liar thats who !

Schlupp was knackered and after a great first half, was being carried a little in the later stages. Nugent was on a booking.

By bringing on 2 fresh strikers the idea surely would be to have two fresh players to get the ball up front and hold it. They didn't do badly either.

Although I would have done something to help Moore, and would have made the subs seperately to waste more time.

Did you really think so? I thought he still looked full of running and was causing their centre backs real problems with his pace.

Pearson was bringing on Kane and Wood on when it was 0-0, because he had hit the desperation button and was going to play hit and hope football.

When we scored, he could easily have left it as it was, but he chose to go ahead with his subs anyway.

As it happened, i actually thought Wood done ok when he came on, Kane though was shocking, and i just don`t see the point of bringing him on out wide, when we have Knocky and Dyer on the bench!

How Harry Kane is a professional footballer is way beyond me. He's been absolutely gash for us and I knew it would be a terrible change when he came on.

He can't control, he can't take a decent first touch, he can't beat a man and he's slow. I don't know whether he's good at shooting as he can't even find/get himself in goal-scoring positions.

'Playing on the wing' still gives him no excuse not to do the things stated above. Can't we send him back, please?

come on , who thinks that after three substitutions that moore would have been left on the pitch marking lua lua after a torrid time given by him ? he scored the goal and was man of the match . he roasted liam time after time and got more and more confident as the game went on . who was surprised when he scored the equaliser ? yes a fookin liar thats who !

Although the goal was actually De Laets fault, not Moores.

How Harry Kane is a professional footballer is way beyond me. He's been absolutely gash for us and I knew it would be a terrible change when he came on.

He can't control, he can't take a decent first touch, he can't beat a man and he's slow. I don't know whether he's good at shooting as he can't even find/get himself in goal-scoring positions.

'Playing on the wing' still gives him no excuse not to do the things stated above. Can't we send him back, please?

The thing with Kane is, he isn`t really bothered about how we do this season.

He`s only just signed a 4 year contract at Spurs, he isn`t looking to get a contract here at the end of the season, so it makes no difference to him.

That`s how it looks to me anyway.

What a contrast between him and Naughton, who came here and bought into the club straight the way, and became one of us, even though he knew it would be unlikely he would be here the following season.

Nugent didn't have much impact on the game though?

He didn't give us width, no making runs!

All i'm saying is when he's been up front and also once behind the striker (cardiff away) he's been good. It's like putting wood on the wing and expecting him to perform when he's a target man

Could understand the subs before the goal as we were looking for a goal. Could still understand bringing Wood on after the goal because in theory he should have been able to hold the ball up and defend from the front. But he's utterly out of sorts at the moment and it was quite obvious he was going to be ineffective.

As for Kane, his continued inclusion defies logic. In footballing terms his performances have been pointless. He has contributed nothing. He hasn't done anything in a Leicester shirt which I couldn't do. With my eyes closed. And two broken legs. In terms of effort and desire, his indifference is beyond obvious. I have never seen him come close to any real physical exertion. He never ends up with any mud on his shirt, nor any hairs out of place. He does nothing, he doesn't intend to do anything, he doesn't want to be here, we don't want him here, send him the **** home.

As for Pearson, this is not the first time we've conceded after his customary late substitutions. He makes these kind of subs every single game, regardless of our performance and regardless of the scoreline. It seems to me that we've lost far more points after his subs than we've gained. We lost a lot of points earlier in the season when Waghorn or Vardy were his go-to 70th minute subs. We lost more points when he changed to a 'swap the wingers' substitution strategy. Now he's moved onto 'bring Kane on' and we're losing points again. At what point do you just stop making subs, Nigel?

Umm I would never put kane ahead of Knocky. who will if used properly take two men out of the game.Have to say my first thought after our goal was delay the subs for a few minutes.

My biggest issue is why has it taken 40 games to realise that jeff Schlupp may be our best option up front -pretty poor judgement imo

Although the goal was actually De Laets fault, not Moores.

agreed . but the confidence was already sky high ! he was buzzing ! hence he scored ! no ones said im wrong about three subs being made and moore still being on the pitch as if they disagreed they'd be a twat !

I'm a Pearson fan but my biggest criticism is that he always makes changes at the same time with the same players, almost as if he has a manual, he should have delayed the subs for a few minutes to see how the balance of the game altered.

Rather have Vardy ob than Kane, atleast he tries

Truth be told he did not need to make any bloody substitutions you want to close the game out you do not bring on two forward players? Clueless, useless, subs cost us again one win in thirteen games and people are estatic we draw at bloody Brighton jees I give up!

Truth be told he did not need to make any bloody substitutions you want to close the game out you do not bring on two forward players? Clueless, useless, subs cost us again one win in thirteen games and people are estatic we draw at bloody Brighton jees I give up!

Its called defending from the front

Strange concept.....

I can only presume they didn't create one chance before the subs... Oh no that's right the had one cleared off the line, several shit finishes that put easy chances wide... Bloody crap subs that hardly made a difference lost us the game!!

Archived