Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
desertfox86

2-1 or 1-0 are we that bad?

With the exeption of the barnsley game those are the only scorelines we have been beat by. We can't be that far away. For a young side we are not that bad. We did get found out earlier in the year pains me to say that. Let's smash forest and hope for the best

Only talking league of course

With the exeption of the barnsley game those are the only scorelines we have been beat by. We can't be that far away. For a young side we are not that bad. We did get found out earlier in the year pains me to say that. Let's smash forest and hope for the best

Only talking league of course

well said

If anything this shows that the team isn't really that shit as people make out, we just need to take our chances more often and we have been stung by some bad decisions in the last minutes of games by our own players or the ref.

Give Pearson and this team another season if the camp is a happy one and I can see us progressing, especially if we ship out the dead wood and bring in some experience and quality in the middle of the park and at the back.

Refs & bit of inexperience.

I think this has been a learning curve its funny but every year I feel the same (I look forward to the next year as I think it's our year) but you know what I really do think another year with NFP will be the best bet.

Only 5 more wins this season would put us in second place.

We could, and should have done it comfortably, but i'm sure a lot of others would say the same.

In fact, after watching Watford's performance on friday, how have they not walked the league??

Best championship team i have seen us play.

Most of the teams in the promotion shake up have done their very best to throw away auto promotion. Hull are on the way to completing their capitulation, Palace were top and playing well until Hollowhead started ****ing with it. We tell our own story and Cardiff really should have had it wrapped up about 6 weeks ago.

Its not the case that we only lost by the odd goal so we're not that bad, it's more the case the whole league is divoid of quality.

The 3 teams that go up this year will all come down next.

It is quite remarkable to be honest. Shows we're not a million miles away from being a good team.

It would be interesting to see how many chances we had in theses games where we've lost by one goal. If we'd have just turned 5 of those games into draws we'd have been sorted

Folk seem to have got on to this "young" team etc. etc. but remember where we were in December and January with more or less the same squad.

They have proved they can do it, so what has gone wrong? Only the players and managers really know the answer to that question.

In fact, after watching Watford's performance on friday, how have they not walked the league??

Best championship team i have seen us play.

We generally haven't been as great against teams at the bottom and we've scraped a few homes wins.

I know some of our fans were giving it the big one before (and after) the match on Friday but we've been as inconsistent as anyone at times.

When we click the football is great but when we don't do that or defend poorly we have problems.

Still need to do lot of improving for next season if we go up!

I tell you what you lot talk such aload of bollocks,

Pearson will have failed, he had a 30 month contract to get us out of this fvckin league AND HE HAS FAILED...

All parties knew what was expected, it was/is black and white, Pearson you know could of over achieved and got us into the play offs last season, he didn't, ok fair enough, but this season with all the resources he could ask for, it was PROMOTION, the player over the majority of the last 20 games do not even look like they want to play for him, I don't blame them...I HATE THE CVNT....He won't be getting a new contract because he has had his chance, and blown it...So forget Pearson.....AND FVCKIN MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MattP

Pearson will have failed, he had a 30 month contract to get us out of this fvckin league AND HE HAS FAILED...

All parties knew what was expected, it was/is black and white, Pearson you know could of over achieved and got us into the play offs last season, he didn't, ok fair enough, but this season with all the resources he could ask for, it was PROMOTION, the player over the majority of the last 20 games do not even look like they want to play for him, I don't blame them...I HATE THE CVNT....He won't be getting a new contract because he has had his chance, and blown it...So forget Pearson.....AND FVCKIN MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he hasn't failed yet then?

I'm getting the impression that you're not a big Nige fan? lol

Archived