Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Wellens vs Pearson

I can believe this rumour. Before the middlesbrough game I was Installing a telephone line at the KP. I saw Nigel and said "alright Nige" as I walked past him, he replied with "I'm good thank you and how are you?" I was shocked at such a viscous responce to say the very least! He then walked into the reception, had the cheek to say hello to the woman on reception and then looked a man straight in the eye and shook his hand. the utter, utter bastard.

I could of sworn he had Puma boats on Friday night. My Mistake!

I couldn't see from the kop but usually he has Asics running trainers on, he had them the last time he was here as well.

They look like a fresh pair every week too.

[grammar mode] could have or could've[/grammar mode] ;)

Surely the fact that Pearson's allegedly fell out with nearly every player over the last few years state that his man management is fooking diabolical.

Nearly every player? SSL, Mills, Beckford, Danns and Wellens- that's a fvcking tiny squad we've got.

As I have already said, I wouldn't expect him to say who it was. But he can say "from a trusted source" or "some bloke on twitter". Geoff seems a level headed chap, so I'm sure he wouldn't have repeated it if it wasn't a good source, but you never know. It wouldn't be the first time someone has repeated a twitter rumour to stimulate debate.

He sounded very level headed i agree .... Who is he?? The Mercury reporter???

Geoff Peters, he works for Talksport -- their championship person I think. He has no reason to to fabricate anything. I'm sure if he said it's true and now brfc24 has said that it's even more likely true.

Worked at Radio Leicester, now does some commentary for talk sport, posts on here as DJ willy puller I think (yes that's his real dj name).

Geoff Peters, he works for Talksport -- their championship person I think. He has no reason to to fabricate anything. I'm sure if he said it's true and now brfc24 has said that it's even more likely true.

Nobody has said he fabricated anything, I have a lot of respect for Geoff.

I can only go off what he said on twitter as I didn't listen to the radio. But it could easily have been just a repeat of any old rumour, now obviously it does sound like he has been told to do one.

We've already had two different reasons posted in this thread, which shows the rumour mill at work!

On a side note, IndyKalia was a caller on the show. After listening to him, he came across like he has a personal grudge against Pearson and he's not even a Leicester fan.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was responsible for of all the rumours since Pearson came back. Him and his "club sources"

Archived