Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Wellens vs Pearson

When i heard him say that i wondered how the pearsonites would defend it .....

It's not a valid rumour as he didn't state his source on the radio wasn't one that i was expecting!!!

A rumour is a rumour, what makes it worth believing or not is where it came from.

Nobody expects him to say oh it was xxx person. But stating it's from a good source, or some bloke on twitter is perfectly reasonable.

I know someone who is good mates with Geoff so I will ask them.

Either way surely you are happy if true, weren't you one of the ones saying the club ran scared of Wellens etc and that they need to get rid?.... Or does it suit you better to be on the other side this time now he has been got rid of.

Wellens and Gallagher are the rotten eggs of the team get rid of them and we might progress even more I am surprised it has took NP so long to realise this!

no the bad egg is pearson and needs to be put in a bin and put on landfill as you do not want to recycle this piece of crap ah ah lol

A rumour is a rumour, what makes it worth believing or not is where it came from.

Nobody expects him to say oh it was xxx person. But stating it's from a good source, or some bloke on twitter is perfectly reasonable.

I know someone who is good mates with Geoff so I will ask them.

Either way surely you are happy if true, weren't you one of the ones saying the club ran scared of Wellens etc and that they need to get rid?.... Or does it suit you better to be on the other side this time now he has been got rid of.

I was indeed .... get rid of both i say.

Wellens adds nothing but still rates himself highly enough to be a trouble maker and NP can't handle anyone that disagrees with him!!!!

In terms of where it came from - how can he say that on the radio - it's very rare a reporter sticks there neck out with anything contraversial so i would be very sure that the rumour is true .... probably from Wellens himself IMHO.

I've been waiting for 2 weeks for this to surface.

It appears that there was a short discussion over tactics etc. It appears that RW felt able to express himself, as a senior pro. Seems NP disagreed.

RW asked not to return to KP.

Yeah amazed it took that long to surface,i heard this also a couple of weeks ago,....along with the Andy King ,Chris Wood bust up.

This thread perfectly epitomises why I hate a large percentage of 'fans' on here. Wellens has always been a good servant to the club and had 2 very good seasons here and Nigel has been out best manager in the last 15 years yet they get called every name under the sun.

Totally agree...

Apart from the 'last 15 years', lets not forget Micky Adams.

In terms of where it came from - how can he say that on the radio - it's very rare a reporter sticks there neck out with anything contraversial so i would be very sure that the rumour is true .... probably from Wellens himself IMHO.

As I have already said, I wouldn't expect him to say who it was. But he can say "from a trusted source" or "some bloke on twitter". Geoff seems a level headed chap, so I'm sure he wouldn't have repeated it if it wasn't a good source, but you never know. It wouldn't be the first time someone has repeated a twitter rumour to stimulate debate.

Apparently against Watford, Wellens was not in the squad so was told to go up to one of the directors boxes by Pearson to do a bit of hospitality with Walshy but Wellens refused, so Pearson told him to leave the stadium and not to bother turning up for training on Monday!

Seem to remember a post from a three or four home games back saying Wellens was driving away from the ground about an hour before kick off. Hardly the actions of a fully committed squad member. Never mind he'll only be earning about another £800,000 before his contract runs out.

Sorry, whatever your opinion on Pearson, you have to realise that Ritchie Wellens is an utter clown. Who goes on loan to a club and slates the whole team for not trying? He thinks he's the be all and end all. Needs knocking down a peg or two, and if Nige can't do that then who the fvck can? Off you trot, Ritchie.

On a serious note if this really happened its no wonder why we are in such a mess. I got no problem with a player if he goes out on the pitch gives it his all but has a bad game then that is football, but if you are on £5000 a week and your manager tells you to go and make some appearances in the directors boxes then you go and do it people do much harder degrading work for far less money than that. You don't make a mockery of your manager and refuse and if this is the sort of thing going on behind the scenes with some of our most senior players then we are in serious trouble.

Guest Mee-9

Surely the fact that Pearson's allegedly fell out with nearly every player over the last few years state that his man management is fooking diabolical.

Surely the fact that Pearson's allegedly fell out with nearly every player over the last few years state that his man management is fooking diabolical.

Or maybe times have changed and his method doesn't work.

Players are becoming too concerned with who has the biggest bollocks it seems. If they don't get their own way then they strop and strand like little kids. Danns was a prime example of this, wasn't getting picked so he drives away on match day.

I don't know, personally I wouldn't want a manager putting their arm around a player like Wellens because he'd ultimately want back into the first team and he's shit. Again, like I said last night, we can't get rid because of their high wage extended contracts. Nice one on that, Sven/Hoos/Svroroppidadpp whatever the fvck their name is.

Angry.

Archived