Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Wellens vs Pearson

Does it matter he will leave anyway when his contract runs out in june

2014. after Sven gave him an improved contract.

Wasn't Wellens meant to be Pearson's pet?

The man who some alleged to have ousted Sven out?

Yeah he ran the club, Pearson did nothing to stop him etc etc etc.

On twitter Geoff said "if the rumours are true" which says to me he's just repeating it, would like to know where it came from.

Yeah he ran the club, Pearson did nothing to stop him etc etc etc.

On twitter Geoff said "if the rumours are true" which says to me he's just repeating it, would like to know where it came from.

Sweaty Betty at number 456 Belvoir Drive. Apparently Wellens flew over her garden fence with a size 12 white Puma running trainer wedged between his bum cheeks.

Perhaps Wellens has been going out with Nigel's daughter?

I mean really how on earth does Geoff Peters get this info from?

The moan in was from the stadium. Is it too much of a stretch of the imagination to think that maybe a journalist has actually spoken to one of the players?

As for Pearson's handling of the situation, telling Wellens to feck off or stay away from the ground or whatever happened is handling the situation.

When i heard him say that i wondered how the pearsonites would defend it .....

It's not a valid rumour as he didn't state his source on the radio wasn't one that i was expecting!!!

I like how "Pearsonites" will defend him when we have no idea who started the row, what it was about, how many were involved and when it took place.

I've been waiting for 2 weeks for this to surface.

It appears that there was a short discussion over tactics etc. It appears that RW felt able to express himself, as a senior pro. Seems NP disagreed.

RW asked not to return to KP.

I like how "Pearsonites" will defend him when we have no idea who started the row, what it was about, how many were involved and when it took place.

Argh of course without those facts at our disposal it's OK that one of the senior players in his squad isn't attending the awards dinner tonight because of the fall out.

He can't manager people .... Manager

And he doesn't have any football tactics ...... Football

I'm not sure he's in the right job!

Archived