Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ibbosuk

We can not now catch C. Palace

By the sounds of it there was an agreement between Palace and the Scum. Millwall needed a point to ensure they stay up. Palace a point to secure play offs.

Can't blame them, I guess. We would've done the same.

Still a shame.

Come on Blackpool!

By the sounds of it there was an agreement between Palace and the Scum. Millwall needed a point to ensure they stay up. Palace a point to secure play offs.

Still a shame.

Come on Blackpool!

If thats the case its risky not sure its allowed lets hope for a 10 point deduction... we have a better chance of getting into the playoffs.... and we get rid of the scum

Still a shame.

Come on Blackpool!

Don`t think so somehow!

The draw means that Palace can still be caught by F***t and Bolton, and miss out on the play offs, and Millwall are still not safe from relegation.

Still a shame.

Come on Blackpool!

Palace didn't need a point to confirm a play off place, they needed a win. If they lose on Saturday and Bolton and Forest win they're out of the play offs.

Archived