Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Munshi

Match thread, Forest away.

Listening to the build up on Radio Leicester... i genuinely have goosebumps! To all the lads that managed to get tickets.. give em hell lads have fun! I wish I was there with you all!!

Was just about to post the exact same thing!

All I will say is we have to do our bit first, once that is done it's out of our hands we cannot effect anything.

But should we win and Bolton win meaning we don't get a playoffs spot can we please no go on blame Blackpool, because I can see that happening should that be the scenario. It isn't Blackpools faults, it would be our own faults for getting into this position, we should have had playoffs sewn up atleast by now, if not better than playoffs, but the last 16 games have been poor and we are where we are.

Personally I can see us winning and Bolton/Blackpool drawing meaning we'll be spawny bastards and make the playoffs - I don't care if we're spawny bastards or not if we make the playoffs but that's my prediction anyway and i'm just pleading with people not blaming Blackpool should we win and Bolton win - It would not be their fault, it's our own.

All I will say is we have to do our bit first, once that is done it's out of our hands we cannot effect anything.

But should we win and Bolton win meaning we don't get a playoffs spot can we please no go on blame Blackpool, because I can see that happening should that be the scenario. It isn't Blackpools faults, it would be our own faults for getting into this position, we should have had playoffs sewn up atleast by now, if not better than playoffs, but the last 16 games have been poor and we are where we are.

Personally I can see us winning and Bolton/Blackpool drawing meaning we'll be spawny bastards and make the playoffs - I don't care if we're spawny bastards or not if we make the playoffs but that's my prediction anyway and i'm just pleading with people not blaming Blackpool should we win and Bolton win - It would not be their fault, it's our own.

Why if we win would we be spawny bastards?

I agree with your point about Blackpool and it being our fault but if they get a draw and we win that would be on us , over the season, and not spawny bastards.

I just say spawny bastards because in any other season, in any other league we would not be in a position that we could make the playoffs after relegation form in the last 16 games.

Forest: Darlow, Halford, Ward, Collins©, Harding, Reid, Guedioura, Cohen, Lansbury, Cox, Henderson 
Subs: Al-Rashidi, Ayala, McGugan, Majewski, Tudgay, Sharp, Blackstock

Just listening to Steve Walsh on RL.. Wish we had players like him now. Broke his hand against Palace, and played on the remaining games, two play off games and the final itself. Can't see any player in our squad doing that now.

Archived