Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Munshi

Match thread, Forest away.

Just proves which bunch of players want success, and which couldn't careless. lol how right the Forrest fans could be( sacked in the morning). They have been shite for half of the season did we really expect to make the playoffs, and we don't deserve to, I just hope they show some fight and pride and make a game of it.

I was just about to post something similar.

Virtually every loss since January the other team have simply wanted it more than us. It's an insult to we fans to suggest anything else.

Thing is these players don't know how to start or finish a game. ****ed it up!

Need some experience adding, not a popular decision - but I'd have started Wellens today & let him play the first 45mins replacing him with King in the second half.

Wellens is a very vocal player, gees others up & directs them around the pitch... 

(no, I don't think he's gods gift, I know his legs have gone etc & etc just think we could have done with the experience at the start)

Guest BlueBrett

Wow some of you are such dicks.  Just because we are losing doesn't mean they aren't trying or don't want it.  There are two teams out there.

If we somehow pull this off you miserable ****ers don't deserve to celebrate with the rest of us.

Wow some of you are such dicks.  Just because we are losing doesn't mean they aren't trying or don't want it.  There are two teams out there.

If we somehow pull this off you miserable ****ers don't deserve to celebrate with the rest of us.

No it doesn't, but in recent games some of our players look like they don't want it.

Just because some people slate players, doesn't mean they arn't fans.

Need some experience adding, not a popular decision - but I'd have started Wellens today & let him play the first 45mins replacing him with King in the second half.

Wellens is a very vocal player, gees others up & directs them around the pitch... 

(no, I don't think he's gods gift, I know his legs have gone etc & etc just think we could have done with the experience at the start)

Experience doesn't count for shit when you're two yards off the pace.

Archived