Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Munshi

Match thread, Forest away.

Fook off Billy Davies

Fook off Natalie Jackson

Fook off Forest Fans

Anthony Knockaert I would sit down and eat Snails with you right now.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooom.

So even at that point you were still being a trolling little sh*te. Why do you follow football?

In all fairness, given City's season, we might have gone from delight to despondency with a goal elsewhere or an added on time concession at the City Ground.

Pointing that out doesn't making him a trolling little shite.

COYB.

I forgot it was a 12.45 kick off and promised my 7 year old a trip to the cinema to see iron man. After promising I realised my mistake!!!

I listened to the first half in the car, before having lunch at wetherspoons with my phone firmly on the bet365 in play screen.

I was in Home Bargains in Loughborough just buying a few cinema treats with the in play screen showing Leicester attacking.

Then a moment of beauty! The screen changed to "goal Leicester".

If you were in a packed home bargains in Loughborough, yes, that was me screaming at the top of my voice and celebrating, and yes, that was my wife who stormed off!!

Agree with poster above, second best moment behind claridge, although or ormondroyds play off clincher at Pompey was close!

Agree that this is an amazing match thread. It has everything.

Despair, hope, jubilation, elation and sheer tension.

Football eh? Bloody hell.

Wow some of you are such dicks.  Just because we are losing doesn't mean they aren't trying or don't want it.  There are two teams out there.

If we somehow pull this off you miserable ****ers don't deserve to celebrate with the rest of us.

Jesus the first 7 pages of this thread are appallingly bad. None of the twats who commented went to the game so its amazing that they know exactly how we were playing/forest were playing at the time especially with Stringers vivid and precise commentary. Not

(I'm not calling people for not going to the game by the way. I'm calling them for the slating being dished out when they can't even judge properly. The story of our collective lives as fans of City)

• 2 months later...

I've just read through all 35 glorious pages of this pure brilliance. And it still makes me emotional.

And despite all my concerns I now can't wait for the season to start.

WYS has never been more relevant.

:scarf:  

Archived