Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Nigel Pearson

He probably went back to training rooms with a cheeky smile on his face. He had this planned since january, the drop in form ending with us getting into the play offs at the 'world famous' city ground on the last day to give the fans the bestest day ever. 

your one of the good ones Nige   :pearson:

Did he give a post match reaction,as i did not see him come over to the fans to applaud us at the end.

People do all that, and interviews, before the game now.

He always let's Shakespeare do interviews after a win, but he always does them if we don't.

If he didn't applaud fans briefly I'd be surprised, but he'll put it down wanting the players to take all the plaudits.

Perhaps he was just worried about Pearson Out! chants

Just what is it with him and Mr Stringer?

You hear him being interviewed by Ian and it's completely different when you see/hear him doing the SKY or BBC TV interviews moments later. His whole demeanour and the way he articulates what he says, it's like a completely different person. He seems much more "Guarded" when speaking to our Match day commentator, almost treating him with disdain.

What has triggered this in the past? Did I miss something?

Just what is it with him and Mr Stringer?

You hear him being interviewed by Ian and it's completely different when you see/hear him doing the SKY or BBC TV interviews moments later. His whole demeanour and the way he articulates what he says, it's like a completely different person. He seems much more "Guarded" when speaking to our Match day commentator, almost treating him with disdain.

What has triggered this in the past? Did I miss something?

Stringer slept with his daughter.

I am pretty sure there was a falling out the first time Pearson was here, but for the life of me I cannt remember over what, maybe the fact that he left for Hull?

Pearson was linked with Celtic and when we lost to Derby Pearson didn't stand on the touch line due to a bad knee/back but Stringer questioned his desire due to the rumours... I think

Pearson was linked with Celtic and when we lost to Derby Pearson didn't stand on the touch line due to a bad knee/back but Stringer questioned his desire due to the rumours... I think

I don't remember Nigel being linked with Celtic, but yes, Radio Leicester got banned from the ground for a week or two after that.

Archived