Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

MADNESS?! THIS IS LEICESTER!

Ok the nerves are well and truly there now and all I can think about is tonight's game. I've said that we need at least a goal lead tonight to take their place, maybe 2.

I can just about get my head around the possibility of not getting to wembley but what will not be acceptable is if we go out there and don't look up for it. Massive cliche but these next 3 games should all be treated as cup finals!

I want to see defenders smashing their strikers up to get the ball (fairly of course lol)

I want to see our strikers chasing down every ball and putting their defenders under pressure.

Lets fooking have em boys!!

COYB!!!

Agreed...

We should be looking to put the goalkeeper under pressure as well, if Bond does play with that face mask. I think he might get protection from the referee though.

I want us to take a two goal lead (at least) into Sundays game.

We've got to keep it tight in the first 10-20 minutes and we don't want to be a goal down inside 5minutes like previous games, players need to be on there game from the off.

As fox92 said we  also need to test there keeper early on as we only had 1 shot in the first half last time out against them.

If we do these two things as well as put pressure on them and not open ourselfs up to the counter attack then we can beat them. 3-0

CMON YOU BLUES!

Guest BlueBrett

I think we will do them two nil tonight.  The kind of scoreline that makes one feel as though they should be positive but which nevertheless induces 3 days of absolutely shitting oneself.

I would have been disgusted if, after where we were in January, we hadn't made the play offs. I'm very neutral on the Pearson in/out saga but that level of failure in 2013 would have made his position untenable for me.

Having gotten here, though, I agree that I just want to see us put in a good show.

We've got the same chance as three other decent teams in a very competitive league and we're making progress.

Que sera, sera.

Ok the nerves are well and truly there now and all I can think about is tonight's game. I've said that we need at least a goal lead tonight to take their place, maybe 2.

I can just about get my head around the possibility of not getting to wembley but what will not be acceptable is if we go out there and don't look up for it. Massive cliche but these next 3 games should all be treated as cup finals!

I want to see defenders smashing their strikers up to get the ball (fairly of course lol)

I want to see our strikers chasing down every ball and putting their defenders under pressure.

Lets fooking have em boys!!

COYB!!!

Execpt if its Nugent heading towards our box in the last minutes :ph34r:

Couldn't sleep last night, spent it on here till about 2ish getting even more and more excited!!

Now it's game day already got the nerves going, had the kids decked out in their kits and worked out train times etc

Bring it on boys and do us all proud!! Go out from the start, play at pace and get into them to get us fans rocking and bouncing!!

COYF!!

Trying to squeeze in some revision this morning. Hasnt been going well at all, mind is on tonights game, and reading/watching anything and everything to do with it. Come on boys!!!!

I'm exactly the same. Hard to concentrate on Economics when all I have in my mind is Lloyd Dyer storming down the wing!

We MUST take a two goal advantage to Watford, or we can forget promotion.

Have you not learned anything over the last few weeks? 

One. Game. At. A. Time.

Archived