Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluesbrothers

They Don't Really Care About Us.

After the forest lot wouldn't shut up about how much they "don't care", I got the idea in my head after the match on Saturday to write up a parody of Michael Jackson's "They Don't Care About Us". I posted it on the new chants thread yesterday, but wasn't planning to record anything owing to my crap singing.

Well, for those of a nervous disposition a warning to turn back now. On a day when I should be revising for finals next week, I've instead spent the past 3 hours putting together a naff recording. Lyrics are there on the page, or you can mosey on over to the New Chants thread if you'd rather try and get your head around what I'm saying over there instead.

https://soundcloud.com/bulbs-her-store/they-dont-care-about-us-a-song  < -  :trumpet:  :pearson:

It's available to download, for those who fancy putting their ears through torture on the go.

Either way, look at it as my gift to Foxestalk for keeping the faith. :ph34r:

486745_121249871408658_729302901_n.jpg

best thing i have heard in my life, can you try and get it onto youtube and includes pictures/videos? that would be great 

I'm a busy lad at the moment, I'm happy for someone else to do it, so long as I'm credited. :thumbup:

Archived