Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StrovolosTiger

Nervous? Part 2

This is the Nigel Pearson that won us the league in his first full season,(League one, A division that with the players he had to work with that season, a monkey could have got promoted with) then in his second full season we reached the play offs(Which we  Lost after Pearson thought it would be wise to go all defensive in the home leg, with one man up front) and in his third full season we reached the playoffs! (Just!  after winning just 2 from the last 16 games,  a run that if it had been at the start of the season, would have almost certainly seen him sacked)#mustbeclueless

I wasn't saying he was clueless. I was questioning whether he had the psyche to "go for it" in the first 15-20 minutes to try and kill the game.

lol

Get over him. Fvcking hell.

Watford will come firing out the blocks tomorrow we know that for sure. If we sit back and try and soak it up we'll be done for. Fight fire with fire is what I say.

I know we won on the night 3 years ago tomorrow but a performance of similar grit and determination will see us through tomorrow.

Frankly I am shitting it.

Is a tradition the FA have actually kept, the championship PO final is always the bank hol Monday

That's no longer true. In the days when we were reaching play off finals it was the case but it happens far less regularly these days. 2006 was a Sunday whilst 2008, 2010 and 2012 were all on Saturdays. They dick about with this just as they do with anything else.

That's no longer true. In the days when we were reaching play off finals it was the case but it happens far less regularly these days. 2006 was a Sunday whilst 2008, 2010 and 2012 were all on Saturdays. They dick about with this just as they do with anything else.

I know it had to change when it clashed with the weekend of the champs league final but thought it went back to normal

Appreciate the rebuttal though, always good to find out new facts even if means being wrong

Just glad it's back to normal for this year, shame FA can't reintroduce the FA cup to correct time and slot

I wasn't saying he was clueless. I was questioning whether he had the psyche to "go for it" in the first 15-20 minutes to try and kill the game.

Were you watching on Thursday night?! Watford could barely get out of their half...... Same again please!...

Were you watching on Thursday night?! Watford could barely get out of their half...... Same again please!...

Hmmm! Not sure about that in the second half. Anyway that's not the point. The point is, it's half time and you're a goal up. Another goal will bury it. My point is what is Pearson more likely to do? Defend the lead or go in for the kill?

Hmmm! Not sure about that in the second half. Anyway that's not the point. The point is, it's half time and you're a goal up. Another goal will bury it. My point is what is Pearson more likely to do? Defend the lead or go in for the kill?

Some posters on here get so stuffy lol

Pearson said immediately after Thursday and was reiterated today that we will be going out to win tomorrow.

Well I'm no longer nervous but feeling like properly shite!! Shivers and cold feeling plus dizziness

This has till 10am to shift otherwise ill be like the scene from Shaun of the Dead on the way to pub, being on my deathbed will not stop me tomorrow!! Prob just limit my drinking.....haha

Nervous?  Just put on the Foxes Player highlights and saw our last result was apparently 0-0! Have I been dreaming?!?!?

Watching it through though made me me feel quite confident with the (majority of) first half but quite worried with the second half. Think we were quite lucky.  I had forgotten quite how many saves KS made on Thursday. 

Probably should be on another thread, but watching again, the Schlupp mistakes makes me wonder if Konch might be better in terms of composure and depth of experience. Think maybe his maturity might be good and maybe he should just be the solid old school defender and not try to be the modern winger (where he now sometimes gets caught out of position).

Just hoping we start like we did last match but get an early goal. Almost certainly won't and I will be left without fingernails. 

Archived