Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StrovolosTiger

Nervous? Part 2

This is it then, without a doubt one of the biggest days for the club in the last decade. A goal up and 90 minutes from Wembley. I don't usually get too affected by nerves but I must say I feel like I might do at least 2 poos today in the run up to the game. On any typical day I would do no more than one, normally at tea time, or sometimes in the morning if I've eaten minced beef the night before. Suggest everyone sticks to a vegetable based diet today, otherwise I can see some of you embarrassing yourself later. Shitting yourself can wreck families and it can ruin relationships, it's a hideous crime, and I'm here to stamp it out.

Started reading this thinking **** me, is this a normal post from tbjs? Then... oh.

You chaps are looking at the king of lying in.  On an average Sunday I'll get to sleep at about 1am and won't be seen again until 2pm at the earliest.

Last night?  Eventually dropped off sometime after 5, woke up at half ten.

Allez les fvcking bleus!

Been ok up until this morning, shitting it now, don't have sky and can't be arsed with jittery lagging streams so stringer and young for me, in a dark room, anyone who doesn't support Leicester or understand my state of mind can fook off.

Last night?  Eventually dropped off sometime after 5, woke up at half ten.

Allez les fvcking bleus!

Same here. Went bed and couldn't sleep, and woke up earlier and couldn't get back to sleep for thinking about the match.

COME ON LEICESTER  :scarf:  Wish I was down there today, but SS2 will have to do.

Same here. Went bed and couldn't sleep, and woke up earlier and couldn't get back to sleep for thinking about the match.

COME ON LEICESTER  :scarf:  Wish I was down there today, but SS2 will have to do.

Just as bloody well.  Cretin that I am I had it in my head we were playing another evening match. lol  Could well have missed the whole thing if I wasn't shitting myself.

Archived