Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StrovolosTiger

Nervous? Part 2

I wasn't nervous before Forest or the first leg, as far as I was concerned then we were lucky to be in with a chance and the odds were against us. But now I've started believing we can get promoted I'm starting to worry.

This. Feels like we have something to lose now! 

This is it then, without a doubt one of the biggest days for the club in the last decade. A goal up and 90 minutes from Wembley. I don't usually get too affected by nerves but I must say I feel like I might do at least 2 poos today in the run up to the game. On any typical day I would do no more than one, normally at tea time, or sometimes in the morning if I've eaten minced beef the night before. Suggest everyone sticks to a vegetable based diet today, otherwise I can see some of you embarrassing yourself later. Shitting yourself can wreck families and it can ruin relationships, it's a hideous crime, and I'm here to stamp it out.

The thread should be called "How many hours of sleep have you managed to get?" instead. lol

Although, I slept pretty fine. Off to do another report for the newspaper, but I'll be back in time for the match, listening via commentary and following a stream simultaneously.

Four and a half hours to go...

C'MON, LEICESTER!!!

me too up since quart to seven constantly on me mind, last time we got put out cried like a little girl, although right after the game il be out for dinner either result do i really wanna go

for some reason i woke at 7:00am which is early for me! all i can think about is this game.

Beat you. I was up at 6. Although partly because of the fact I have man flu as well.

C'mon City!!

Match day and nerves kicked in the minute I woke up!!

Come on boys and do the job as normal when it comes to away legs in the playoffs, lets pull together and show the history of Cambridge and Pompey! Bring out videos of the Direby win, get the players pumping!!

Bring it on

Getting nervous. Not at all confident though

They can't lose 3 in a row, surely?

The amount of goals we concede there, I can see us needing to score 3 to get a result.

Going to be such hard work, hope we've got the legs after Thursday's efforts

Me? Nervous? Guilty!!!

Not only are my beloved boys in blue a potential 90 mins away from Wembley..... Its the due date of our first and contractions started yesterday.

I'm telling you, if this baby is born today and I miss the game, it's grounded for a month!

Archived