Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StrovolosTiger

Nervous? Part 2

Nervous?  Just put on the Foxes Player highlights and saw our last result was apparently 0-0! Have I been dreaming?!?!?

Watching it through though made me me feel quite confident with the (majority of) first half but quite worried with the second half. Think we were quite lucky.  I had forgotten quite how many saves KS made on Thursday. 

Probably should be on another thread, but watching again, the Schlupp mistakes makes me wonder if Konch might be better in terms of composure and depth of experience. Think maybe his maturity might be good and maybe he should just be the solid old school defender and not try to be the modern winger (where he now sometimes gets caught out of position).

Just hoping we start like we did last match but get an early goal. Almost certainly won't and I will be left without fingernails. 

You're too negative.

1) We created more chances than they did

2) Have you seen how many mistakes Konch makes?  And he doesn't have the recovery speed that Schlupp has.

3) You are underplaying the attacking contribution of Schlupp, how he makes Dyer far more effective, and how it helps to keep the opposition pegged back.

You're too negative.

1) We created more chances than they did

2) Have you seen how many mistakes Konch makes? And he doesn't have the recovery speed that Schlupp has.

3) You are underplaying the attacking contribution of Schlupp, how he makes Dyer far more effective, and how it helps to keep the opposition pegged back.

This....

Incredibly nervous now. I have to get up at 5:30 for work and will have to put up with this tomorrow morning too. I wish I was there but like others have said, at least it's on TV.

The thing is, all we have to do is get a draw at Vicarage Road. If you asked me at any point throughout the season whether we could do that, I'd be confident about it. But it's so different now. It's a whole seasons worth of work and riding some luck that has got us to this point. I really, really, don't want the season to end tomorrow!

Can't believe I'm nervous about this.

I was fine ahead of the Forest match, I'm fine ahead of most matches, even on Thursday.

Why couldn't we have finished second and just enjoy tomorrow?

Watching the cup final, knowing that if we draw tomorrow we'll be there in 16 days is making me terrified.

Wait...

16 days til the final

2 wins in 16 before the Forest match

Nugent's first goal in 16

I'm not sure if any of those stats are accurate but if they are....it probably means nothing.

Wait...

16 days til the final

I'm not sure if any of those stats are accurate but if they are....it probably means nothing.

lol

If we keep a clean sheet we're through simples, we score even better! COYB!

Wait...

16 days til the final

That's it then Kitch we will score first in the 16th minute :P it's written in the stars!

I'm going to shit myself. Doesn't matter what the result is

No offence but I hope I'm not stood next to you :D

Oh and Nervous Part 2 sounds like a fvcking awful sequel

This is the Nigel Pearson that won us the league in his first full season,(League one, A division that with the players he had to work with that season, a monkey could have got promoted with) then in his second full season we reached the play offs(Which we Lost after Pearson thought it would be wise to go all defensive in the home leg, with one man up front) and in his third full season we reached the playoffs! (Just! after winning just 2 from the last 16 games, a run that if it had been at the start of the season, would have almost certainly seen him sacked)#mustbeclueless

Just ask Leeds, Forest, Man City, Sheffield Wed, Sheffield United etc etc fans how easy it is to win league one at the first time of asking.

Then to get into the playoffs at the first time of asking in the championship wasn't easy, I wouldn't say he web to defensive in the first leg and even when we were 2 down we went for it and barring a dodgy penalty would have gone up.

And the season is played over 46 games not 16 his run wasn't at the start, it was at the end! The team that finishes 6th after 46 games deserves to be there.

Yet some still cant back the manager we could beat Barcelona in the champions league final and some would still come on here or call up on Monday afternoons calling for Pearsons head!

Get behind the team this is the closest we've been in10 years !!! Come on !! Lets have it!!

I wasn't nervous before Forest or the first leg, as far as I was concerned then we were lucky to be in with a chance and the odds were against us. But now I've started believing we can get promoted I'm starting to worry.

Archived