Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StrovolosTiger

Nervous? Part 2

I would have thought after the first game you woul be considerably less nervous than last time.

You matched Watford, created chances in the first half and most importantly you got the win.

For me, this is where the manager earns his corn. He has 4 days to plan and organise tactics for the second game, knowing exactly what is required. If I was him I'd send them out all guns blazing tomorrow and try and get the first goal, that would be a massive step toward Wembley. But will he? This is Nigel Pearson after all!!

It's Leicester's to lose!!

Guest BlueBrett

I'd almost put it out of my mind for 5 minutes before reading this! Now my tummy is all squirmy again  :/ 

Not sure my heart can take another 90 minutes of strain like it has over the last two games. I hope we get a couple of early goals so I can rest easy for the rest of the game. God knows what I'd be like IF we made it to Wembley, probably end up in an Ambulance.....  

You know the other week - when I said the PO's might take 3 years off my life ?? I was exaggerating. It's nearer to 5. And at various points tomorrow, it might consume all of whatever is left of my time above ground. I despise everything about the PO's - unless we win the darn thing. Then it's different. And I get a few months back due to immense endorphin flow.

Seeing as the tigers won today in their semi-final (Not that I follow rugby) We're automatically going to win too.

Stress over, anyone now after reading this post willing to forget about going to Watford and giving me the ticket instead is more than welcome.

:D

I'm really looking forward to it.

I mean, dare I say it... but do we really deserve to be in the play offs anyway?

We're on the blag, chancing it, let's enjoy the ride, nothing to lose!

Well yes we deserve it. We finished above the team in 7th so why wouldn't we?

I would have thought after the first game you woul be considerably less nervous than last time.

You matched Watford, created chances in the first half and most importantly you got the win.

For me, this is where the manager earns his corn. He has 4 days to plan and organise tactics for the second game, knowing exactly what is required. If I was him I'd send them out all guns blazing tomorrow and try and get the first goal, that would be a massive step toward Wembley. But will he? This is Nigel Pearson after all!!

It's Leicester's to lose!!

This is the Nigel Pearson that won us the league in his first full season, then in his second full season we reached the play offs and in his third full season we reached the playoffs! #mustbeclueless

Well yes we deserve it. We finished above the team in 7th so why wouldn't we?

Mathematically of course we deserve it. But we do have the lowest point total ever for a play off position. And 2 wins in 16 was hardly world beating form was it?

This is the Nigel Pearson that won us the league in his first full season, then in his second full season we reached the play offs and in his third full season we reached the playoffs! #mustbeclueless

I wasn't saying he was clueless. I was questioning whether he had the psyche to "go for it" in the first 15-20 minutes to try and kill the game.

Watching the cup final, knowing that if we draw tomorrow we'll be there in 16 days is making me terrified.

Not for another 16 days? Why can't they have it sooner, nobody benefits from waiting that long after the semis.

Not for another 16 days? Why can't they have it sooner, nobody benefits from waiting that long after the semis.

Is a tradition the FA have actually kept, the championship PO final is always the bank hol Monday

Archived