Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
trotterfox87

Players for next season, Who do want, Who's free?

No way we'd get Bridcutt. Brighton will be up there again next season, he would command a high transfer fee and I guess he could make some low end PL sides. Very good player though.

Richard Dunne.

- Think he's been released. Strong centre back, reads the game well, good in the air. Would form a good partneship with Morgan, but I think his wages might be high.

Chuks Aneke from Arsenal would be interesting. He did very well on loan at Crewe last year and he's a very physical central midfielder. I'd ideally like some experience in the middle of the park but he fits the mould of a typical Pearson signing.

Chuks Aneke from Arsenal would be interesting. He did very well on loan at Crewe last year and he's a very physical central midfielder. I'd ideally like some experience in the middle of the park but he fits the mould of a typical Pearson signing.

He is tidy... Id have a go on Ross Barkley on loan too - especially as Martinez is buying up the players that just took Wigan down.

Darikwa at Chesterfield is a useful player too.

There's no option to start a new topic so I'll put it here. The Daily mirror are reporting that leicester are set to table a £750,000 bid for Derby forward Jamie Ward. If true, thoughts?

Is there a link to this?

To be honest mate I don't know how to post a link lol

I'm on my phone. It is on the transfer talk section of sky sports where they go throught the paper talk. Probably nothing in it

Hopefully it's true

There's no option to start a new topic so I'll put it here. The Daily mirror are reporting that leicester are set to table a £750,000 bid for Derby forward Jamie Ward. If true, thoughts?

Saw the boy at Chesterfield numerous times.... Works very hard and a decent footballer, not massively prolific though.

Saw the boy at Chesterfield numerous times.... Works very hard and a decent footballer, not massively prolific though.

I've always seen him as a Steven Dobbie type player. Not a winger, not a striker. A nuisance that has a lot of ability and is priceless away from home. I'd say Gallagher can be like this with his obscene goals and assists but his ability to not be able to tackle, head or press is remarkable. I can count on one hand the amount of acceptable performances Paul has put in away from home, it makes me think he's a bit like Bergkamp and doesn't like travelling.

I've always seen him as a Steven Dobbie type player. Not a winger, not a striker. A nuisance that has a lot of ability and is priceless away from home. I'd say Gallagher can be like this with his obscene goals and assists but his ability to not be able to tackle, head or press is remarkable. I can count on one hand the amount of acceptable performances Paul has put in away from home, it makes me think he's a bit like Bergkamp and doesn't like travelling.

Paul Gallagher - a fine red wine that doesn't travel well!

Sky Sports say we're after Kelvin Wilson from Celtic. Played at the back with Wes at Forest, wouldn't be surprised if he came to us - Those two would make for one very scary defence. 

Sky Sports say we're after Kelvin Wilson from Celtic. Played at the back with Wes at Forest, wouldn't be surprised if he came to us - Those two would make for one very scary defence. 

Sure we were linked with him last summer, swap for Matt Mills or something? Would be decent on a free.

Its getting too the point where it dont matter who we sign, we just want a signing.

Archived