Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
trotterfox87

Players for next season, Who do want, Who's free?

He's beneath us. One thing I found very pleasing was that in the transfer forum, a number of names, for instance Whitehead, were named as players we should have signed. However when he came up against us he looked very average against our central midfielders. It shows that we underestimate the talent of our players sometimes. More to the point though, Andre Bikey is slow, not very composed and pretty old - Liam Moore is a far more promising talent and I would definitely rather have him there than Bikey.

Guest CityFan 06

Players I would like to see in a blue shirt;

Kirean Tripper - Burnley

Bikey - Middlesbrough

K Philips (Crystal Palace)

K Naughton (Spurs)

Cameron Stewart (Hull City)

Max Gradel? - N/A

Blackstock (Nottm Forest)

These are a bit ambitions mind :)

Just watched the league cup highlights and two Carlisle player's looked promising... Mark Beck and David Amoo. You heard it here first!!

Just watched it myself and thought that Beck looked a right good prospect.... teenager still aswell. Very good in opponents half but didnt see anything of him defending!

Just watched it myself and thought that Beck looked a right good prospect.... teenager still aswell. Very good in opponents half but didnt see anything of him defending!

I wish Futacs put himself about like Mark Beck! He had a good effort with a diving header!

Archived