Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
trotterfox87

Players for next season, Who do want, Who's free?

Alan Rodgers. If we are looking for a left back to replace Konch I defiently wouldn't mind him returning. I heard that he wrote on twitter that he has a soft spot for the club as well.

A centre half to play alongside Big Westley I'd look at Matt Heath. Big tall, physical presence, wouldn't cost much in wages and he knows this league inside out.

Like the sound of Liam Bridcutt, think we need a strong holding midfielder like him, personally, I think we also need another young, eager striker and a LB to replace Konch, someone like Aaron Cresswell

Both of those alone would cost at least £6 million. Not a chance.

Well if the so called rumours about Wood and Pearson having a falling out are true then he could go. just guesswork. Wolves have money to spend, Woods worked with Jackett at Millwall. Seems unlikely but if they offer £2 million plus, who knows. Could easily make a rumour saying Wood will be used as bait for us to get a Wolves or some crap.

You said it

Could do with that Neymar lad at that little Spanish/Catalan side, would be decent to bring off the bench after Lloydy has torn up the left side for an hour or so.

If theyre not willing to let him go there should be some other little South American kickin about that team, heard hes getting done for some tax job though so he could be dodgey.

Whats Barry Hayles and Nils Erik Johanson up to nowadays?

Could do with that Neymar lad at that little Spanish/Catalan side, would be decent to bring off the bench after Lloydy has torn up the left side for an hour or so.

If theyre not willing to let him go there should be some other little South American kickin about that team, heard hes getting done for some tax job though so he could be dodgey.

Whats Barry Hayles and Nils Erik Johanson up to nowadays?

That was so funny.

Archived