Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
trotterfox87

Players for next season, Who do want, Who's free?

"His well groomed good looks and technical ability make him, in my eyes, the David Beckham of League Two" according to a chap I know who follows a League Two team. 

A lot of talk that he's off to Espanyol , cracking player if you do get him (although may take a few games to see it) - still shocked we didn't offer him a new contract.

I'm shocked too, yeah he probably fancies going back to Spain.

Marlon Pack is free and available, had a very steady couple of seasons for Cheltenham Town and still relatively young at 22. Not sure he'd add any 'steel' to our midfield but he's an interesting player nonetheless.

He should be the sort of player we bring in.

Cheap wages and no cost to sign him. Young with hungry to improve. If it fails then we simply let his contrct expire after a year or two, potentially even get a fee for him.

Nope.

"Celta Viga, Espanyol and Elche have all registered an interest in the midfielder but Lopez has also been contacted by two clubs, including a London outfit and one of last season's relegated trio and would prefer to remain in this country if the opportunity arises."

Nope.

"Celta Viga, Espanyol and Elche have all registered an interest in the midfielder but Lopez has also been contacted by two clubs, including a London outfit and one of last season's relegated trio and would prefer to remain in this country if the opportunity arises."

Ahh shame, was more in hope than anything.

A mate of mine, (yeah I know)his brothers,sisters ,cousin,but he reckons Peter Odamwingie whatever his name is ..was down at the ground this morning.

TBF Peter Odamwingie has been to every training ground in the country where he thinks the owners have a bit of cash lying around...

• 2 weeks later...

He's beneath us. One thing I found very pleasing was that in the transfer forum, a number of names, for instance Whitehead, were named as players we should have signed. However when he came up against us he looked very average against our central midfielders. It shows that we underestimate the talent of our players sometimes. More to the point though, Andre Bikey is slow, not very composed and pretty old - Liam Moore is a far more promising talent and I would definitely rather have him there than Bikey. 

Playing 352 we need another centre half and he will be on loan or a free.

Strong , fast , free agent.

Played against us for middlesbourgh last season and look a decent defender.

Is this who you'd like us to sign or who we are going to sign?

He's beneath us. One thing I found very pleasing was that in the transfer forum, a number of names, for instance Whitehead, were named as players we should have signed. However when he came up against us he looked very average against our central midfielders. It shows that we underestimate the talent of our players sometimes. More to the point though, Andre Bikey is slow, not very composed and pretty old - Liam Moore is a far more promising talent and I would definitely rather have him there than Bikey. 

This. Not so much aimed at Bikey (as I don't know enough about him), but people seriously do under-rate certain players in our squad. The majority of this league would kill for King or James.

Archived