Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
trotterfox87

Players for next season, Who do want, Who's free?

A CB like Curtis Davis (birmingham have to sell so v.good option) or Michael Keane.. A LB would be nice incase Konchesky loses his other hip (sorry paul).. But I think our best buy would be a CM who can dictate play and keep us in control of the ball.. A player like Leon Britton at Swansea.. Our main aim should be to clear the deadwood from our wages and hope to snap a Zaha type figure on loan

4-2-3-1

Schmichael

De laet

Morgan

Davis

Konchesky

James

Britton

Marshal

King

Mr Peno Misser (bless him)

Wood/Nugent

A CB like Curtis Davis (birmingham have to sell so v.good option) or Michael Keane.. A LB would be nice incase Konchesky loses his other hip (sorry paul).. But I think our best buy would be a CM who can dictate play and keep us in control of the ball.. A player like Leon Britton at Swansea.. Our main aim should be to clear the deadwood from our wages and hope to snap a Zaha type figure on loan

4-2-3-1

Schmichael

De laet

Morgan

Davis

Konchesky

James

Britton

Marshal

King

Mr Peno Misser (bless him)

Wood/Nugent

They have sold him.. To Hull.

I think it speaks volumes about a lot of fans when they're more arsed about the fact we'd be making a signing rather than who that signing would be. Sums up the obsession with hype and media attention rather than substance.

I'd definitely rather we looked at players like Wells than a Prem reserve.

In this thread, I've seen a lot of sensible suggestions - so I don't know where you take this "hype and media attention" bit from? I'd say it's been pretty much quite the opposite: Plenty of rather unknown or close to unknown players.

And as for signing Wells and the likes: It's a massive gamble and oftentimes a step too much to the Championship. As seen with Jamie Vardy (whom I think can/will come good this sesaon, though).

In reality, they're hardly ever a top-class signing and especially not in their first year with the new club - they usually need time to acclimatize to the new surroundings, style of play, the speed, etc.

If we're not going to play Laurri at all, Januzaj from United on loan.

He is incredible. I wouldn't be surprised if Moyes chucks him straight in at the deep end. Know a lot of people at Manchester United and they are talking him up to be like Giggs at that age.

Loans are the way to go:

United: Powell, Keane, Lingard (needs a chance)

Chelsea: Chalobah, McEachran, Piazon

All 6 would be great additions. Piazon would be a HUGE hit at City with his flair and technical ability.

Agree with all except Lingard, just no! lol

Also Traore from Chelsea

Makes their decision not to do business with us look like a bad business decision as they could have taken upwards of £2million from us for him just under a year ago.

I wonder if he's 'available for a small fee' of LCFC come calling? Loan would be good.

What's wrong with Lingard? He had 10 minutes for us last time and even then we were already playing poor.

Scored 2 for United already so wouldn't be bad!

Don't know of Traore but sure he would be good.

I liked Harry Kane also...

Only joking, didn't have enough time here

What's wrong with Lingard? He had 10 minutes for us last time and even then we were already playing poor.

Scored 2 for United already so wouldn't be bad!

Don't know of Traore but sure he would be good.

I liked Harry Kane also...

Only joking, didn't have enough time here

Marlon Pack is free and available, had a very steady couple of seasons for Cheltenham Town and still relatively young at 22. Not sure he'd add any 'steel' to our midfield but he's an interesting player nonetheless.

Hasn't he been in the League 2 team of the year for the past 2 seasons?

Archived