Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
trotterfox87

Players for next season, Who do want, Who's free?

I know, that's why I added the disclaimer. However, should Spurs or West Ham sign more players over the summer, it might be happening. :fc:

Personally think Caulker would stay in the prem if he was slowed to go out on loan, back to Swansea maybe. Think Tomkins is quite a big player for West ham.

Livermore is possible I suppose, would be an amazing signing though

Chuks Aneke from Arsenal would be interesting. He did very well on loan at Crewe last year and he's a very physical central midfielder. I'd ideally like some experience in the middle of the park but he fits the mould of a typical Pearson signing.

Not good enough. Saw him play a fair bit season before last at Stevenage. Poor temperament - I saw him almost take a guys face off with a kung fu kick.

You're right about his physique and he did look improved at Crewe but not to the extent that he'd get anywhere near the City team.

For me with the restrictions at least four signings will be needed, think it might be easier for us to get in about 2 players on loan.

Centre Back

Gabriel Zakuani - Now P'Boro have been relegated, he would be a stable option alongside Wes

Kelvin Wilson - Been linked with him, Wes's former partner at Forest when they managed to reach the Play-Offs

Left Back

Adam Smith(Loan) - Liked the look of him when we played Millwall, had a bit of Greg Cunningham about him when we had him on loan

Shane Ferguson(Loan) - Probably will go on loan elsewhere, but he can play left-back and left-wing so it would give us a good option

Central Midfield

Michael Bostwick - Liked the look of Bostwick for a number of years, strong holding midfielder, kind of what we need

Ed Upson - Good season with Yeovil last term

James Ward-Prowse(Loan) - A good young player, who said he is looking for game time

Wingers/Striker

Jamie Ward - Been linked with him, so a deal could well be possible

Nahki Wells - This lad deserves to play in a higher division, would love this guy at Leicester

For me with the restrictions at least four signings will be needed, think it might be easier for us to get in about 2 players on loan.

Centre Back

Gabriel Zakuani - Now P'Boro have been relegated, he would be a stable option alongside Wes

Kelvin Wilson - Been linked with him, Wes's former partner at Forest when they managed to reach the Play-Offs

Left Back

Adam Smith(Loan) - Liked the look of him when we played Millwall, had a bit of Greg Cunningham about him when we had him on loan

Shane Ferguson(Loan) - Probably will go on loan elsewhere, but he can play left-back and left-wing so it would give us a good option

Central Midfield

Michael Bostwick - Liked the look of Bostwick for a number of years, strong holding midfielder, kind of what we need

James Ward-Prowse(Loan) - A good young player, who said he is looking for game time

Wingers/Striker

Nahki Wells - This lad deserves to play in a higher division, would love this guy at Leicester

Id like us to sign Nakhi wells also

Centre Back

Left Back

Central Midfield

Wingers/Striker

All very good shouts. I'd add that German fella on loan from Arsenal in to the mix as well, he's to be allowed to leave apparently.

All very good shouts. I'd add that German fella on loan from Arsenal in to the mix as well, he's to be allowed to leave apparently.

Wells has a quality accent too, fell in love with him after hearing his carling cup interviews this year! Id base all transfer targets on some non football related fact. Like, cool hair - big knob - fit wife - drug habit - likes the piss.....

Centre Back

Left Back

Central Midfield

Wingers/Striker

Bostwick isn't a holding midfielder. He's a makeshift centre back certainly but is more or a water carrier/quarterback type of player. Spreads the play from the middle with an eye for a long range goal. Fantastic player who I'd love in the squad.

I think it speaks volumes about a lot of fans when they're more arsed about the fact we'd be making a signing rather than who that signing would be. Sums up the obsession with hype and media attention rather than substance.

I'd definitely rather we looked at players like Wells than a Prem reserve.

Bostwick isn't a holding midfielder. He's a makeshift centre back certainly but is more or a water carrier/quarterback type of player. Spreads the play from the middle with an eye for a long range goal. Fantastic player who I'd love in the squad.

Please don't make up positions, this is not football manager

Ed Upson would be another Richie Wellens if we were to sign him. Would really love to see either Jamie Ward or Nakhi Wells; but Sven really did make a monkey for our backs with the fees he spent on players however, can't see us paying many if any fees this summer.

Archived