Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
trotterfox87

Players for next season, Who do want, Who's free?

Not 'who I'd want' nor 'whos free' but....I have it on very good authority, (Midlands journalist), that LCFC had scouts present at a number of Burton Albion games in the closing weeks of 12-13! Perhaps someone caught someone else's eye in the cup clashes!!

Billy Kee? :ph34r:

Damien McCrory rather than Maghoma apparently!!

23 year old left sided wing-back from Ireland (Irish Youth caps).  Only played one (full) season for Burton, but had a couple of years at Dagenham.

Personally, I'd like to see Maghoma - he looked good at a couple of games I've been at.

23 year old left sided wing-back from Ireland (Irish Youth caps).  Only played one (full) season for Burton, but had a couple of years at Dagenham.

Personally, I'd like to see Maghoma - he looked good at a couple of games I've been at.

We need a back up LB would be cheap and has potential to improve, and he would provide that competition with Konchesky positive signing for me.

Antonie Griezmann ;)

Please don't! People already went for the Honda suggestion, let alone a player who will be playing Champions League football next year and has been subject of £20 mill+ bids  lol

Please don't! People already went for the Honda suggestion, let alone a player who will be playing Champions League football next year and has been subject of £20 mill+ bids lol

I know I was only kidding, only mentioned it as I said we should get him a few years back, FM really does find some gems ;) wish we did though

Probably unrealistic but a couple of these home based Nigerians look decent players. Musa on the right wing has put some decent balls in I have no idea who he plays for though. Might be worth a look.

Musa is valued at 7.9 million :/

Like I said, no idea who he is before this tournament or who he plays for, so didn't know he was already rated.

it's a shame because he does look class and he is only 20, but he plays in the Russian League

The anticipation is killing me. Can't wait for the window to open and see what Nigel has had up his sleeves all this time. He obviously has transfer targets, and I personally really like the fact that for the first time in a long time, these targets are being kept quiet - I feel it will reflect on the price we pay for them. 

The anticipation is killing me. Can't wait for the window to open and see what Nigel has had up his sleeves all this time. He obviously has transfer targets, and I personally really like the fact that for the first time in a long time, these targets are being kept quiet - I feel it will reflect on the price we pay for them.

Personally i'll be disappointed if we dont spend at least £5m.

Personally i'll be disappointed if we dont spend at least £5m.

Your in for a big dissappointment then because i cant see us even spending 1 million let alone 5. If we actually do sign anyone they'll be free transfers and loans.

Some of the names mentioned.

Maghoma; Interesting. FLAIR. Seems to be a talented player, bet he wouldn't cost too much.

Vaz Te; Always thought he was over-rated but he'd be a decent third choice for us, I'd probably take him as he looked quality in 11/12.

O'Hara; Fvck off.

Redmond; You lot are in dreamland.

Archived