Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Twitter links

What happened to that danlcfc chap who used to spend his entire day scouring Twitter for vague transfer rumors? Did he change his account name or something?

You mean Liamlcfc? lol Leave me out of this.

Basically got a load of rumors off Tw@tter and then posted how his 'inside source' told him about it. Basically none of them ever came off either.

I called him out on it and then he vanished. :S

Basically got a load of rumors off Tw@tter and then posted how his 'inside source' told him about it. Basically none of them ever came off either.

He said he got bored with this forum, and it wasn't good anymore.

He was on tv at the weekend at the Watford game.

What happened to that danlcfc chap who used to spend his entire day scouring Twitter for vague transfer rumors? Did he change his account name or something?

I think he used to get his information from Hayley Gallagher.

Sounds a bit like Happy Fox, to me. :D

@bbcjimspence6h

Three Championship clubs in talks with Dundee Utd for Johnny Russell. All three are in the top half of the Championship. Fee of around 700k

We must surely be one of the teams, I'd doubt it would be Watford or palace as they don't know what league they are in next season, Brighton don't no if their manager is staying or going. It almost definitely won't be hull or Cardiff as I don't think he's Prem standard. The other top half teams would find it hard to part with 700k. Us, Bolton and forest I say.

700k seems a bit low, I'd be surprised if he couldn't make an impact in the Championship. Reasonably strong lad, fair turn of pace, tidy goal scorer. 

The sort of player I'd like to see us take a punt at as he's not going to expect millions in wages. 

Archived