Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Twitter links

Seemed to me like most of his tweets were true.

True? sometimes. Later than actual journalists and sports news outlets and claiming to be breaking stories? Always.

Yeah, such a fraud it's unreal! 

Yeah, I might give this fake ITK stuff a go on twitter, I have a mate, whose mate's cat ate a budgie which belonged to a guys mother, who once turned up a pair of stringer's trousers, if that doesn't count i don't know what does! @steve_hemmings for all your latest news! :P

Yeah, I might give this fake ITK stuff a go on twitter, I have a mate, whose mate's cat ate a budgie which belonged to a guys mother, who once turned up a pair of stringer's trousers, if that doesn't count i don't know what does! @steve_hemmings for all your latest news! :P

Dont be daft!

Stringer knows fúck all.

given no thanks. My mate is a villa fan and says everytime he has played he has been woeful.

I hate this logic. I remember we were linked with Torres after his first 6 months at Chelsea. I didn't want him though as he was shit.

Given would be brilliant at this level if Kasper goes.

I hate this logic. I remember we were linked with Torres after his first 6 months at Chelsea. I didn't want him though as he was shit.

Given would be brilliant at this level if Kasper goes.

The difference being given is in his late 30's and has barely feautured apart from losing to bradford and a few odd games, with torres being 29 and playing regularly.. Also hes surely on wages that we dont want to be paying

Archived