Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Twitter links

he will get 20+ goals for boro' if he goes

Why does that matter? If he's not scoring for us (which is the case, as he's nowhere near the starting lineup), then we need to get rid. What a player does when they're not at this club is - for all intents and purposes - irrelevant to us.

Why does that matter? If he's not scoring for us (which is the case, as he's nowhere near the starting lineup), then we need to get rid. What a player does when they're not at this club is - for all intents and purposes - irrelevant to us.

I didnt say it mattered- its just an opinion. I believe that vardy has more potential than most on here believe and the weight of expectation has proved too much. I believe he can score goals in the championship in  the right environment

Ok Vardy may not be the best technically but he has done more for us than Harry Kane did. Vardy IMO will only get better

That what I thought until I found out hes 27, so your post is utter tripe as Harry Kane will only get better as hes 19.

A number of Championship clubs are hoping to sign highly rated winger Jon Taylor, who has yet to sign a new deal with Shrewsbury.

Those clubs include Nottingham Forest, Huddersfield Town and Leicester City. #jontaylor #stfc #ncfc #lcfc #htfc

There we go! Absolute random players who probably won't ever play for us popping up, Youtube it is!

Christ, I've missed Transfer Talk!

A number of Championship clubs are hoping to sign highly rated winger Jon Taylor, who has yet to sign a new deal with Shrewsbury.

Those clubs include Nottingham Forest, Huddersfield Town and Leicester City. #jontaylor #stfc #ncfc #lcfc #htfc

Ahhh another young player.

Could be like Nicky Adams.

Championship Clubs Keen On League One Hotshot

Leicester City, Huddersfield Town and Nottingham Forest are all reportedly interested in making a move for Shrewsbury Town winger Jon Taylor.

The 20 year old, who is yet to sign an extension to his current deal which is soon to run out, has been in fine form netting six times in 36 league games.

The form of the former Wigan Athletic winger has not gone unnoticed and it has now been reported that Leicester City, Huddersfield Town and Nottingham Forest are all keen on the energetic wide-man.

Source - first4lcfc website

Can't say I've heard of him - but thought it worth putting on here.

Championship Clubs Keen On League One Hotshot

Leicester City, Huddersfield Town and Nottingham Forest are all reportedly interested in making a move for Shrewsbury Town winger Jon Taylor.

The 20 year old, who is yet to sign an extension to his current deal which is soon to run out, has been in fine form netting six times in 36 league games.

The form of the former Wigan Athletic winger has not gone unnoticed and it has now been reported that Leicester City, Huddersfield Town and Nottingham Forest are all keen on the energetic wide-man.

Source - first4lcfc website

Can't say I've heard of him - but thought it worth putting on here.

lol! more proof if it was ever needed that first4lcfc is full of shite

Archived